• Advertisement

The Infamous man returns again..

It is I, the immature and infamous reviewer, WoahWoah678, back again!

And MAN, my old reviews make me cringe. Yeah, I'm sorry for EVERYTHING I've ever posted on TV.com. I can't even get past one sentence of any of them. I was an immature little kid who didn't know what he was talking about. Now that I have a better taste in well, everything, I'm back. Am I mature? EH...not really, but I'm back.

By the way, I found out you guys wrote stories about me. Yeah...I deserve it. 

BTW, remember those crossovers I used to write on TV.COM blogs. Well, I still do them. 

To me, if I had a thread where I read my old reviews, I'd do it. But MAN, it will hurt so much.

• Like 2
  • Happy 6
  • God Himself 1

Yo dude! You may or may not remember me from the tv.com days. Don't worry about your old reviews, we all made dumb posts in the past (myself included). (Also don't take the stories personally lmao)

Hope you can stay. Welcome to SBC! :D  

You're always welcome on here. Like Jjs said, no need to worry about your past self. We all lived and we all learned our embarrassing moments as well. I did write up a Lit (what we call spin-offs that don't center on the SpongeBob universe) that mocked your reviews, but I've since deleted the entire thing from the public eye. Right now SBC is doing an event that celebrates 10 years of spin-offs and I put up my deleted series for sale if you're interested in looking back at it again through PM.

Enough of that talk though. Welcome back, man.

Edited by Steel Sponge
  • Like 1

I know I'm late on this, but welcome back! Funny enough, I also used to write horrible tv.com reviews when I was 9 and 10 years old. Those reviews are probably even worse than yours, LOL! My grammar and punctuation was practically non-existent back then, and I barely gave any reasons at all for why I felt the way I did about certain things.

But hey, it's all in the past now. We can look towards the future, and improve ourselves now in the present! I'm glad you're back now!

Edited by SpongeNicko
Accidentally put a period in an inappropriate place.

14 minutes ago, big dragin123 ay ay ay said:

are you the homie that made monroe show and got tvfan banned or some shit like dat or was dat something different.

That was 66ers actually.