• Advertisement

JCM Sells Crap

JCM

Welcome to my spin-off shop! Here I'll be selling items relating to spin-offs and lits old and new! Here's what we have available so far:

The Lost Episodes Spoilers (25 doubloons) - Titles and descriptions of future episodes of the The Lost Episodes

Logo or Banner For Your Spin-Off/Lit (50 doubloons) - I've done the logos for all of my spin-offs and lits, as well as some for popular spin-offs like Mystic Guardians, so you know you'll be getting something good from me!

AfterXat (100 doubloons) - This may show up as its own forum thread or in the XTT club sometime way in the future, but for now, I'll be selling a five-episode companion lit to XTT tying up some loose plot threads and focusing on characters who didn't have much to do in Season 4

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, jjsthekid said:

Logo or Banner For Your Spin-Off/Lit, and I'd like one for Riffing Theater to help cap off its legacy.

Here you go.

ZNID9Oh.png

• God Himself 3

On 6/11/2018 at 2:46 PM, Old Man Jenkins said:

I'll take an order for all three, the banner being for Community Deathmatch

5VpDoYf.png

I'll get you your Lost Episodes spoilers in just a minute.

I'd like another banner, this time for Cerebus the Aardvark. My only request is that it resembles the artwork of Frank Frazetta, the man who basically created the modern depiction of Conan.

For reference, this is the cover to the Conan the Adventurer collection of short stories, which Frazetta drew.

Spoiler

http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/conan_frazetta_3199.jpg

There are many, many other covers he drew for, but this is easily his most iconic.

Thanks in advance, JCM, and have a nice day.

On 6/14/2018 at 8:04 PM, Renegade the Unicorn said:

I'd like another banner, this time for Cerebus the Aardvark. My only request is that it resembles the artwork of Frank Frazetta, the man who basically created the modern depiction of Conan.

ZTwlrqQ.png