Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Ghost Rider

Fry Cooks Are Back!

Recommended Posts

If you haven't noticed, we have a "new" staff group: Fry Cooks! If you aren't aware, Fry Cooks (aka GFX Designers) were once our graphics team. It was discontinued at the end of 2012 when hilaryfan80 became the only active one ( :P ), but since we have several artistic and graphical members now, it's back! These users will help serve nice graphics fresh off the grill to the site on their own time. They aren't actual moderators nor do they have their powers, so it's a stress-free job for them, but they can still participate in staff discussions. Our current team consists of @Cha♡, @Patty Sponge and @JCM! :plankton2:Yup, two former staff members have risen from the ashes to rejoin us, along with Cha who has made several great graphics and artwork herself in the past. I look forward to what they bring for future SBC graphics, whether skins or store items or badges or anything else!

Edited by jjsthekid
  • Like 11
  • Happy 1
  • God Himself 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm glad to help usher in the new era of Fry Cooks! With Cha and Patty at my side, I know we'll be able to maintain the standard of fun and creative design SBC is known for!

Edited by jjsthekid
  • Happy 2
  • Thanks 1
  • God Himself 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just accepted the job for the new name colour. :funny:

In seriousness though, I'm really excited on finally being able to return to what I love doing. Making pretty pictures that you can see with your eyes for everyone to enjoy. :D 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Patty Sponge said:

I just accepted the job for the new name colour. :funny:

In seriousness though, I'm really excited on finally being able to return to what I love doing. Making pretty pictures that you can see with your eyes for everyone to enjoy. :D 

glad you're back for 2nd time :P

are you still making sigs or nah?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Old Man Jenkins said:

Is that the same shade of pink that the group color was back when I first joined? Now that's OG.

Not quite, this type of purple was their original color on forumotion:

V89q4m6.png

I would've reused that, but the Amethyst peeps are already too similar, and I personally prefer their current color anyways.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jjsthekid said:

Not quite, this type of purple was their original color on forumotion:

V89q4m6.png

I would've reused that, but the Amethyst peeps are already too similar, and I personally prefer their current color anyways.

Decided to hit up the ole wayback machine to make sure I didn't travel through dimensions or something :P pertty close

https://web.archive.org/web/20110110154645/http://sbcommunity.forumotion.com:80/t2104-new-fish-in-town-love-that-squid-airs-january-15th

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Old Man Jenkins said:

Decided to hit up the ole wayback machine to make sure I didn't travel through dimensions or something :P pertty close

https://web.archive.org/web/20110110154645/http://sbcommunity.forumotion.com:80/t2104-new-fish-in-town-love-that-squid-airs-january-15th

Ohh dang, I didn't even remember we had completely different group colors at first, I've been so used to the current setup for years. Well consider this an unintentional nostalgic tribute as I completely forgot they used that color back then lol. Guess you were right after all, as their group colors are pretty damn close. :Laugh:

Edited by jjsthekid
  • Happy 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...