• Advertisement

Skodwarde's Anecdote

Skodwarde

Meh...I didn't steal the moron's lollipop! :rolleyes: Does this face look UNSURE to you!? I have no clue who would've stole his lollipop. I was too busy messing around with other people's carnival games, laughing at their misery. But go on, ask me your stupid questions.

• God Himself 6

51 minutes ago, WumboJack Horseman said:

why do you type like 4evergreen

Something slithered into his eyeballs and he can only type like 4evergreen now. Enough said! ;)

• God Himself 4

Has anyone ever told you to take better care of your face, Mr. Skodwarde?

How do we know your actions didn't cause the perpetrator to act out and make someone else miserable to feel better? Tell us everyone you interfered with.

9 hours ago, Wintermelon43 said:

What were you doing in the arcade?

I sabotaged a few machines to mess with people, but that was before the two boneheads entered the arcade.

8 hours ago, NegiSpongie said:

What did you say when you talked to Patrick?

I called him a loser and tubby.

8 hours ago, WumboJack Horseman said:

why do you type like 4evergreen

Who? :rolleyes: 

7 hours ago, SOF said:

any stupid things going on?

Yeah, there sure is a lot of stupid stuff going on at the carnival and in this thread, I tell you hwhat.

3 hours ago, Hayden said:

Has anyone ever told you to take better care of your face, Mr. Skodwarde?

How do we know your actions didn't cause the perpetrator to act out and make someone else miserable to feel better? Tell us everyone you interfered with.

My face is perfect, so no need, good sir.

I only sabotaged games that SpongeBob, Patrick, Scooter and other non-suspects were at. Don't know where the Monroe kid was.

8 minutes ago, Wintermelon43 said:

Apparently you suddenly disappeared out of nowhere when you were in the arcade. Why did you sneak away?

My boat alarm went off and I had to fix it, some jerks were trying to jack my ride!

On 6/3/2018 at 9:33 PM, Wintermelon43 said:

Who were the jerks?

Two random delinquents, they weren't at the carnival. Ha, they thought they could steal my boat, but boy did they get another thing coming!

12 hours ago, NegiSpongie said:

Did you notice anything suspicious when Patrick's lollipop was stolen?

Not really, I kind of zoned out when Patrick was crying. Wait...well, I do recall the Monroe kid running off somewhere in a strange hurry, but that was it.