• Advertisement

Patrick's Anecdote

Patrick Star

Hi detectives... *sniffles* I MISS MY LOLLIPOP! :patrick_crying-308: PLEASE COME BACK TO ME! *relaxes* Okay...I don't know which jerk could have stolen it, but when I find out, I'll...uh, do something! SpongeBob and I were just doing fun games together after I won the lollipop. I don't know how it could have been taken from me, but I'll try to remember something...if I can! Anyways, ask me questions and stuff. 

Edited by Patrick Star

I heard in the past you and SpongeBob were falsely accused of stealing a balloon, the police gave both of you free lollipops, however you then claimed someone stole your lollipop, despite the stains of the lollipop being on your face.

At the time of the incident, Did you happen to have any lollipop stains on or near your mouth?

7 hours ago, Patty Sponge said:

I heard in the past you and SpongeBob were falsely accused of stealing a balloon, the police gave both of you free lollipops, however you then claimed someone stole your lollipop, despite the stains of the lollipop being on your face.

At the time of the incident, Did you happen to have any lollipop stains on or near your mouth?

Nope. 

5 hours ago, DarkEvil LaserPants said:

What flavor was the lollipop?

Uh...whatever flavor this is!:

YMEOJQ8.png?1 

6 hours ago, Wintermelon43 said:

Did you interact with anyone other than Spongebob while you were there? Were any of them hungry?

Uhh, yeah! I interacted with the Skodwarde guy, the Scooter guy, some Monroe kid, and Bubblebath...I mean, Bubble Bass! I think the Bubble Bass guy was hungry, but that's all I remember...

7 hours ago, zdrmonster12 said:

Patrick. when are you going to no longer be a jerk in SpongeBob square pants?

Also i think Squidward stole the lolly pop. do you have any evadince?

SpongeBob is my best friend, I'm no jerk! Am I?

Uhh...I don't think Squidward was at the carnival! 

11 minutes ago, Hayden said:

Did you drink any Ink Lemonade at the carnival?

No, but I had some Pink Lemonade....or at least I thought it was pink....

19 hours ago, DarkEvil LaserPants said:

What did Scooter, Monroe, and Skodwarde say to you?

Uhhh, I think Scooter gave me a congratulations...yeah, he did. Then the Monroe kid...um...I forget what he said. The Skodwarde guy was making fun of SpongeBob and me! NOBODY CALLS ME TUBBY! *gets angry and camera cuts off*

17 hours ago, Lettuce said:

nice 4th wall break, m8

Anyways, Patrick, do you remember where you last left your lollipop?

It was safe inside my pants!