• Advertisement

SBC's Top 50 Best Episodes Ever 2018!

Wumbo

Happy Friday everyone! Three weeks still to submit your list, but here are our participants so far:

Wumbo

Honest Slug

SOF

jjs

CDCB

Trophy

Steel

Clappy

Wintermelon

Patty Sponge

WhoBob

Homie

4EverGreen

---

Thank you to everyone who has submitted a list thus far! We already have 13 lists total, which is half of what we need to get to 26 and tie our record. But let's not let unlucky number 13 slow the momentum down! Keep sending those lists in! I have a feeling this is going to be a very interesting countdown.

• Thanks 2

55 minutes ago, WumboJack Horseman said:

Happy Friday everyone! Three weeks still to submit your list, but here are our participants so far:

Wintermelon

Oh god Truth or Square is going to get on here.

• Happy 1
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Honest Slug said:
1 hour ago, WumboJack Horseman said:

Wintermelon 

Oh god Truth or Square is going to get on here.

Don't forget about me.

• Thanks 1

Hey guys! Happy June, Happy two weeks left to get your list in! In addition to the ones above, I have received lists from PatBack, Pat the Horse, and More. Thank you for the lists! But we've hit a bit of a lull this week. I was only kidding about unlucky number 13, you know! Now that it's 16, let's kick it back into high gear and send in those lists! This works better and better the more people we have participating.

• Thanks 2
  • God Himself 1

One week left, guys! We have 23 lists now, which is already an amazing turnout, but let's get as many lists in as we can! Here are our current participants:

Spoiler

Wumbo

Honest Slug

SOF

jjs

CDCB

Trophy

Steel

Clappy

Wintermelon

Patty Sponge

WhoBob

Homie

4EverGreen

PatBack

Pat the Horse

More

Turd Ferguson

BeachBob

JCM

TJ

Wendy the Witch

SpongeNicko

crushingmayhem

Thank you once again to all the participants! All you last minute stragglers out there, it's crunch time. Let's make this our biggest turnout yet! The goal is certainly within reach.

• Happy 3