• Advertisement

E3 2018

As you guys may already know, the next E3 is coming soon and with it lots of games will be announced for all the gaming consoles and platforms. Be it for the PlayStation, Nintendo, or Xbox.

What games are you hoping to see in this year's E3? Discuss.

• Thanks 1

I found this article and I thought it had some interesting predictions of what might be Nintendo's press conference.

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/e3-2018-nintendo-switch-predictions-animal-crossin/1100-6459233/

I'm sure this year will have some pretty surprising stuff coming out for the Switch.

Hope we can say the same about the PS4 and Xbox One.

Personal wishes for E3:

-Because of Bandai Namco attending, I hope the North American release date of the new My Hero Academia game is announced. That game looks like so much fun and I can't wait to get my hands on it.

-From Nintendo I'm expecting a little more about the new Pokemon games as well as a few more release date announcements (especially Okami HD) and maybe a few other new titles. Oh yeah I want more about the new Smash. I want to know if they are adding any more new characters.

Honestly, I don't go into E3 expecting too much because I don't want to get too disappointed. I'm excited though.

Edited by CyanideFishbone