• Advertisement

"Hi, how are ya? Wonderful weather we're having."

Gee, great topic title, so much originality! Almost as good as the title for the third SpongeBob movie!

So, yeah; I'm Kevin, or MrColeslaw; or perhaps idiot, if you dont like me. I'll also accept MrWeesnaw.

I made this account ages ago - back when I was using SBM regularly - and figured it was time to actually use it. A falling out with SBM was what sparked the change (which was partially my fault, so no hard feelings to anyone here who was involved!), but I've also heard a lot of great stuff about SBC from HawkbitAlpha (or whatever his name is here), and figured it was about time I popped in. I already know a handful of people here from SBM and such, but I'm excited to see what other people I bump into along the way. Below are a few of the things I never shut up about:

• Classic SpongeBob
  • Most Nicktoons
  • Alvin and the Chipmunks
  • Bandslam
  • The Simpsons
  • Blue's Clues
  • Vanessa Hudgens

Not gonna list every single thing about me (spoils the fun of getting to know me, right?), but know thag I'm here, and ready to be a complete moron make intelligent, amusing posts for people to enjoy! Until then, allow me to offer one final statement; go satch Bandslam. It's an amazing movie no one talks about.

Edited by MrColeslaw
  • Happy 6