• Advertisement

bodybuilders forum move aside

Cha

Because the incels have got you covered with their rising popularity lately (they also got banned from like three other reddit communities) of hating anyone with happiness, glorifying violence, hating people with better chances at dating than them and their highly degenerating views towards females (justifying rape and abuse) their homophobia, incesty at times or racism against other nationalities in general (calling all black good looking guys specifically tyrone). There has also been account(s) of terrorism from these men, one man ran over some women with his car.

• Sad 3

Incels huh? New things you hear everyday.

After reading what it means, all I wanna say is that these guys need to fuck off because the world doesn't owe them shit. Look, I'm also a guy who is always horny and feels frustrated and depressed that haven't experienced sex or got a date yet (tho my situation is different, I have to be a closed gay for the place I live in) but there's no reason to act all shitty about it, especially towards women for not giving them sex. Running a woman in a car, justifying rape and abuse, being an asshat towards women and their dates are fucked up. These guys need their behaviour to be fixed or they need to be arrested for their sickening crimes.

• Like 1

Incels are just wrong in what they believe in. I have many of the same problems they face, but you don't see me going out trolling people or outright advocating to kill them. Their time will come, they don't need to be frustrated over not getting a girlfriend or proper friends, those things eventually happen in their lives unless they don't want them. Overall, what they advocate is basically committing crimes for no reason at all. They should know better than to do this, especially knowing that they could end up in jail if they go too far. Basically destroying their dreams in the process.