• Advertisement

Ask Patty Sponge

Patty Rose

13 minutes ago, RDSP said:

Any requests for me today, Lord Patty?

Write a small paragraph about Guy Fawkes.

14 minutes ago, Renegade the Unicorn said:

May I have a request, m'lord?

Write a small paragraph about the Battle of Hastings.

14 minutes ago, Wintermelon43 said:

Can I have a request

I want you to convince me why I should buy car insurance from Churchill Insurance.

11 minutes ago, Halibut said:

May I have a request, your highness? On a similar note, may I be knighted if I complete the task?

Answer me this question. What biscuit should I have with my cuppa? Rich tea, or digestive? Once you've answered, I shall knight you.

10 minutes ago, Jackie Chan said:

Can you stop Brexit?

I tried to, but I was kicked out of the House of Parliments because I was caught in the bathroom, BRUSHING MY TEETH!

3 minutes ago, Patty Sponge said:

Write a small paragraph about Guy Fawkes.

Write a small paragraph about the Battle of Hastings.

I want you to convince me why I should buy car insurance from Churchill Insurance.

I don't know what Churchill Insurence is but I can confirm to you that if you change to Churchill Insurence, you you save tons of money and never end up in a car crash.

Just now, Wintermelon43 said:

I don't know what Churchill Insurence is but I can confirm to you that if you change to Churchill Insurence, you you save tons of money and never end up in a car crash.

Hmm, I'm not sure I'm fully convinced. Does Churchill provide free toys when you buy insurance? It does not look like it. Try again.

1 minute ago, Halibut said:

Uh, Rich Tea, your majesty?

Excellent decision Halibut. Or should I say, Sir Halibut, for you have been knighted.

Just now, Patty Sponge said:

Hmm, I'm not sure I'm fully convinced. Does Churchill provide free toys when you buy insurance? It does not look like it. Try again.

Excellent decision Halibut. Or should I say, Sir Halibut, for you have been knighted.

Just spoke with the insurence. If you switch to it, they will give you five great Amy Rose toys

1 minute ago, Wintermelon43 said:

Just spoke with the insurence. If you switch to it, they will give you five great Amy Rose toys

Excellent, I have been convinced. I grant you a second knighthood, Sir sir Wintermelon, since I already grant you one earlier.

• Happy 1