• Advertisement

Steamed Hams

Seymour Skinner

Spoiler

Well, Seymour, I made it- despite your directions. Ah. Superintendent Chalmers. Welcome. I hope you're prepared for an unforgettable luncheon. Yeah. Oh, egads! My roast is ruined. But what if... I were to purchase fast food and disguise it as my own cooking? Delightfully devilish, Seymour. Ah- Skinner with his crazy explanations. The superintendent's gonna need his medication. When he hears Skinner's lame exaggerations. There'll be trouble in town tonight Seymour! Superintendent, I was just- uh, just stretching my calves on the windowsill. Isometric exercise. Care to join me? Why is there smoke coming out of your oven, Seymour? Uh- Oh. That isn't smoke. It's steam. Steam from the steamed clams we're having. Mmm. Steamed clams. Whew. Superintendent, I hope you're ready for mouthwatering hamburgers. I thought we were having steamed clams. D'oh, no. I said steamed hams. That's what I call hamburgers. You call hamburgers steamed hams? Yes. It's a regional dialect. Uh-huh. Uh, what region? Uh, upstate New York. Really. Well, I'm from Utica, and I've never heard anyone use the phrase "steamed hams." Oh, not in Utica. No. It's an Albany expression. I see. You know, these hamburgers are quite similar to the ones they have at Krusty Burger. Oh, no. Patented Skinner burgers. Old family recipe. For steamed hams. Yes. Yes. And you call them steamed hams despite the fact that they are obviously grilled. Ye- You know, the- One thing I should- Excuse me for one second. Of course. Well, that was wonderful. A good time was had by all. I'm pooped. Yes. I should be- Good Lord! What is happening in there? Aurora borealis. Uh- Aurora borealis at this time of year... at this time of day in this part of the country... localized entirely within your kitchen? Yes. May I see it? No. Seymour.! The house is on fire.! No, Mother. It's just the northern lights. Well, Seymour, you are an odd fellow... but I must say you steam a good ham. Help! Help!

What do you think of this godly meme?

1 minute ago, OWM said:

It’s a good meme but it’s definitely dying.I’m personally more excited to see more Simpsons memes one day.

you're right about it dying, if a new simpsons meme goes viral i'll probably adjust to it