• Advertisement

So I did a thing

Wumbo

Todd recently opened up his request line for OHWs again. They cost a gnarly $300, but I decided to say "fuck it" and put one in anyway. I have no idea when he'll get to my request, but he wanted a list of songs to choose from, so here's what I put:

Highest priority:

A double episode on "Jump Around" by House of Pain and "What It's Like" by Everlast, "Save Tonight" by Eagle-Eye Cherry

Others:

"Steal My Sunshine", "Stacy's Mom", "Counting Blue Cars", "According to You", "Sex and Candy"

Honestly there's really not much point to this post but I'm crazy excited to have an episode request in. So, y'know, be on the lookout! He'll probably be able to get to it by 2019? There were still a surprising number of requests.

• Like 4
  • Happy 2

2 hours ago, Turd Ferguson said:

I'm gonna be a bit giddy when he says "This request comes to us from a (name goes here, I know it but I don't think I should reveal it)"

100% he pronounces my last name wrong if that happens

1 minute ago, Wumbo said:

100% he pronounces my last name wrong if that happens

Your last name isn’t that hard to pronounce. :P

But if he can mispronounce “Grande” multiple times before finally getting it right a year later, then maybe he will get it wrong.

sooo I backed out because todd, dear old todd, had far too many requests come in

but he has assured me that one of my lesser requests will be honoured by someone else, and hey, it happens without paying, so it's almost as good?

i'll keep it secret about which one