• Advertisement

My Hero Academia

$WANKIN

8 minutes ago, The Spicy Burrito said:

when I got the email notification for this I thought it said Boku no Pico for a second and i got concerned

is that a good show or what

Idk if there's a topic about this show, or anime in general, but yeah, this show kicks ass. One of the best anime to come out in a damn long time. It's got a great plot, great characters with great character development, it's funny, it's just a really solid and great show.

I'm so damn hyped for Season 3. Also, Bakugo is my favorite. It's funny as hell how he's just pissed off 24/7.

• Like 2

Yup, already a topic. Don't worry though, I'll just merge the two.

I also really like this show. Not my favorite animanga series currently running right now, that would be a contest between Jojo's Bizarre Adventure and Hunter X Hunter, but still pretty awesome. I love the unique stuff it's done with a premise seen so many times like a superhero school and every character has something about them to like.

Edited by Metal Snake

I don't care that much about anime but this show rules! Thank my friend for introducing me to this. I love it, I love it with my whole heart.

A superhero show that embraces the people born with superpowers dominating the world and learning to be a hero. It basically tackles what it means to be a hero and while it may not be the most complex theme ever, it has been so engaging to see. I love the characters. I love the worldbuilding in it. Even the villains are so well developed or basically fun villains. Hero Killer Stain was actually right, despite being a complete scary villain. The animation and the music are so top notch. And the show manages to make me laugh while making me care for these characters and being as dark as it can get. Season 3 has been so fantastic and I hope the show continues to impress me.

• Happy 2

On 6/16/2018 at 12:21 PM, CyanideFishbone said:

Is it wrong to admit I think I'm more excited for One's Justice than Smash Ultimate lmao

I'm not that interested in the game but I hope it turns out good, because it pretty much looks like most 3d anime games bandai publishes  

• Like 1

I keep forgetting to start this show. It seems good and I've heard rave reviews from tons of people online and in real life. At this point I'm on break so maybe I'll start soon.

10 hours ago, BenPaz said:

I keep forgetting to start this show. It seems good and I've heard rave reviews from tons of people online and in real life. At this point I'm on break so maybe I'll start soon.

Keep in mind it stats a bit slow, but man, it gets great. At least finish the first season.

On 6/18/2018 at 6:24 PM, BenPaz said:

That makes me wanna ask. Does the manga have a better pace

honestly I've never read the comic but I never thought the show started off slow. I was hooked from the beginning, though the show goes get more action-packed later on. Regardless of manga having better pace or not, the show is worth checking imo.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Master WhoBruh said:

honestly I've never read the comic but I never thought the show started off slow. I was hooked from the beginning, though the show goes get more action-packed later on. Regardless of manga having better pace or not, the show is worth checking imo.

I agree, honestly the opening wasn't that slow but it's definitely worth it because the first season kept me engaged to want to know what would happen next. Just give the show a chance, at least, if you want to. Even if you'd prefer to read the manga instead or also watch the anime and read the manga, do so if you want. It's up to you and personal preferences.

Holy hell, that new episode hit hard. This show just keeps getting better and better. I love after a string of fights and the high energy of the Hideout Raid and then All Might vs. All For One, we get a down to earth episode. I would've liked to see more of the home lives of some of the other UA students, which I'm sure we'll probably see in the next episode or the one after, but i can't hold that against this week's show when the focus is the conflict between Midoriya's mom and All Might. That scene might be one of the most emotional scenes of the entire series so far, and it hit me hard even if I had to watch it in Japanese (I usually wait for the dubs to come out but I absolutely could not wait for this one). Love how Midoriya's mom has a ton of mixed feelings on Izuku being at UA because of how natural of a conflict it feels, and it was concluded fantastically and logically here. Really great episode.

• Like 1

On 6/23/2018 at 10:27 PM, CyanideFishbone said:

Hide contents

Holy hell, that new episode hit hard. This show just keeps getting better and better. I love after a string of fights and the high energy of the Hideout Raid and then All Might vs. All For One, we get a down to earth episode. I would've liked to see more of the home lives of some of the other UA students, which I'm sure we'll probably see in the next episode or the one after, but i can't hold that against this week's show when the focus is the conflict between Midoriya's mom and All Might. That scene might be one of the most emotional scenes of the entire series so far, and it hit me hard even if I had to watch it in Japanese (I usually wait for the dubs to come out but I absolutely could not wait for this one). Love how Midoriya's mom has a ton of mixed feelings on Izuku being at UA because of how natural of a conflict it feels, and it was concluded fantastically and logically here. Really great episode.

Spoiler

these last three episodes were so fantastic but I really hope they aren't done with All for One. It would be a big waste to set him up only to give him just 2 episodes. I'm excited for the rise of Shigaraki however. He'll be a great arch nemesis to Midoriya.

Also lol Bakugo's family are just as godly as him.

• Like 1