• Advertisement

Whodunnit?: The Reveal

Jjs Goodman

The time is up. As a reminder, here's the plot:

One day, SpongeBob won a difficult trophy for a jellyfishing tournament! He had invited the following friends to attend: Gary, Patrick, Mr. Krabs, Squidward, Sandy, and Larry, while Bubble Bass and Kevin the Sea Cucumber were also in the area. Those two attended regardless of whether SpongeBob wanted them or not. Everyone is gathered at the Biannual Jellyfish Convention as the Jellyspotters are proud of SpongeBob's achievement. He gives a proud speech on a stage, as he is given a standing ovation. He then goes off to talk with some Jellyspotters, leaving his trophy on the podium. After that, everyone in the convention goes off to do their own things. Gary follows SpongeBob, staying close to his side while also trying to watch his trophy from the distance. Patrick chases Jeffery around, continuously trying to touch him. Squidward is bored and reads a magazine near the stage. Bubble Bass stuffs his face at the food court. Kevin brags about himself to some Jellyspotters, who find him lame. Mr. Krabs tries to sell some of his junk to the merchants there on the cheap. Sandy examines a few high-tech jellyfishing nets on display, intrigued by them. Larry hangs around, drinking a protein shake. After all that, SpongeBob turns back around to see...his trophy is missing! He is devastated. The only evidence is a dropped Dr. Kelp cup near the podium. Who could have done such a heinous act!?

As SpongeBob's private detective, your job is to figure out who stole his trophy. You are given three hints by your trusty Magic Conch Shell: it is someone who attended the convention, it was someone who talked to SpongeBob at least once after the speech, and the person had a Dr. Kelp cup. You have until the end of the month to figure out who did it, to which a reward will be waiting for you. 

Now, culprit who done did it was...

Spoiler

MR. KRABS! :o Here is his motivation:

Mr. Krabs desperately wanted some money at the convention. After seeing how valuable SpongeBob's trophy was, and the failures of his other genius products, he decided to steal and sell it for some bucks. He uses his fishing rod to swipe it when nobody was looking. He also stole Larry's Dr. Kelp with his fishing rod, and threw it at the stage in an attempt to frame him.

Here is who got it right:

Spoiler

Everyone did. hilaryfan80, Homie, OBAB, Hayden, SOF, Cream and OWM won for the Drasticals, giving them 7 points. Negi, Trophy, Fred and Spongetron won for the Band Geeks, giving them 4 points. Lastly, 4Ever also got it right for the Independents, giving them 1 point.

Thanks to everyone who played. However, our culprit has some words to say...

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Mr. Eugene Krabs said:

YES, I DID IT! I ADMIT IT! I TOOK THE TROPHY! I HID IT RIGHT HERE, UNDERNEATH THE FLOORBOARDS!

*rips open the floorboards of convention, showing SpongeBob's trophy to everyone, who all gasp*

I'M SORRY BOYO! :( *cries*

You'll be sorry because...

*RKOed*