• Advertisement

223b. Bunny Hunt

Jjs Goodman

Episode Rating  

20 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate this episode?

• 5/5 Bunnies: Now the bunny will be more than happy to stay in his cage!
    • 4/5 Bunnies: He's got rights too, ya know!
    • 3/5 Bunnies: Did ya have to catch him that easily!?
    • 2/5 Bunnies: I DECLARE WAR ON BUNNIES!
    • 1/5 Bunnies: That ferocious vermin is ruining my French chef fantasy!

At first, I didn't really enjoy this episode very much. I found it rather messily written and somewhat cruel towards Squidward. However, over time, in a similar way to what happened with Food Con Castaways, I grew to like this episode. Even then, I still find it rather weak in that department, as there are some things that I didn't enjoy too much here. I unironically find the part near the end with Squidward turning into a bunny somewhat entertaining, although it's not the best joke around. Most of the episode is rather weirdly-structured and I wouldn't call it one of the best episodes in that regard. It's honestly one of those episodes where I like it for some reason yet can't figure out why, and that means I might need to rewatch it. However, there was enough that I enjoyed for me to give it a very light...

FINAL RATING: 7/10 (BETTER episode)

• Sad 1

Unironically, this is honestly still a good episode. It's not actually an amazing episode, but it's still good. It has many good gags throughout the episode, and the characters are very good good in this episode. I know Bunny Wunny does things to Squidward and people hate this episode for that, but........ it's a wild animal. Wild Animals don't really need a reason to do this kind of thing, they just do it, and this whole episode is too cartoony and gag-filled for me to be upset or bothered by what happens to Squidward in this episode. So yeah, i'd actually give this a 8.5/10

• Confused 1

Re-watched this one too, and this has got to be the wackiest and funniest episodes in the entire series. The sheer wackiness of this episode makes me feel it was influenced by a certain famous cartoon rabbit. ?

Unironically this episode kind of sucks but I still love it because it’s been support for my first real step for actual discussion on those forums.

Bunny Squidward is still godtier even in episode’s context though 

• God Himself 1