• Advertisement

Sandy's Anecdote

Sandy Cheeks

Howdy y'all! What happened to SpongeBob's trophy is tragic. Whoever did it is gonna get a boot up their...never mind. I can tell y'all it wasn't me because I didn't have a Dr. Kelp. I was also too busy looking fancy shmancy technological jellyfishing nets, pretty cool stuff they had there. Ask me whatever you need about my point of view. As for who I think the crooked bandit is, it might be either Krabs or Larry.

Edited by jjsthekid

6 hours ago, Captain Spongetron said:

Why do you suspect Larry was the one who did it?

He was looking mighty awfully shading when walking around with no real endgame.

1 hour ago, SpongeFan257 said:

Anything particular about Krabs and his behavior that day that makes you suspicious of him?
(Also, I'm interested...were there any interesting features of those technological jellyfish nets when you were looking at them?)

He was scuttlin' around near the stage, holding onto that fishing rod mighty suspiciously.

There were quite a lot of interestin' features on them there nets! They had the abilities to stretch, increase net size, etc. 

1 hour ago, Hayden said:

Where will your boot go up?

Somewhere not pleasant.

1 hour ago, Hayden said:

Do you know anyone who might have purchased one of those technological nets?

Larry might've, young man. I saw him looking at one of them as if he were ready to buy it faster than a barefoot jack rabbit.

1 hour ago, SOF said:

any reasons on Krabs?

As I said above, Krabs was acting mighty slim shady, and I wouldn't past him to sell that trophy for some bucks!

7 minutes ago, OWM said:

SpongeBob says you talked with him. What was it about?

Just congratulating him on his award.

Edited by jjsthekid