1.) JCM

2.) Fred Rechid

3.) Trophy

Drasticals:

1.) Homie

2.) Hayden

3.) Cream

4.) OBAB

The fourth round will be tonight at 8 PM EDT, which will be the last pre-merge round. As I mentioned in the sign-ups, this will work like a tournament. A user from each side will face another user from another side in the challenge. Whichever team has the most members win it will win the round overall. It's okay if you can't attend, but it may make it easier for a team to win the round if few people show, to say the least.

Last time, the Drasticals won again, and nobody was eliminated. How will things go tonight? Stay tuned!

Challenge #4:

Flag Capture

For the fourth round of The Fry Cook Games VI, you will find three flags hidden around the forums. You will race with your opponent. You can ask teammates for assistance. If any teammate does not show, then the person they face pretty much gets a freebie. If neither show, that one will be null and void. Whichever team wins 2-1 or 3-0 will win this round overall.

1.) Homie vs. Trophy:

Spoiler

#1: The first flag can be found on a loyal dog’s profile.

#2: The second flag can be found in a normal sounding Industrial Park thread.

#3: The third flag can be found in an obscure fact about Hall Monitor.

2.) Hayden & OBAB vs. JCM:

Spoiler

#1: The first flag can be found on a knight’s profile.

#2: The second flag can be found in the origins of usernames.

#3: The third flag can be found in a topic inquiring about the worst class you’ve ever had.

3.) Cream vs. Fred:

Spoiler

#1: The first flag can be found on a profile that goes together with peanut butter.

#2: The second flag can be found in a game of wordplay.

#3: The third flag can be found where “crap” is animated.

Good luck. PM/Cometchat/Xat me the flags, do not post them in this topic. Once again, only do the match I put your name for, but you can help your teammates with their matches after you finish yours, if you want.

Perch here live with the results!

In Homie vs. Trophy, Homie won!

In Hayden and OBAB vs. JCM, JCM won!

In Cream vs. Fred, Cream won!

The Band Geeks have lost all four pre-merge rounds in a row! Who will they vote off tonight?!

Basketball Ceremony:

The Band Geeks have made an unanimous decision. Trophy and JCM are both safe, giving them basketballs. Alas, Fred Rechid bravely sacrificed himself so his two other teammates could go onward. Godspeed, son. *salutes*

That was quite a juicy turn of events, folks! Stay tuned for Round 5 on March 21st at 8pm EDT, which will be the first merge round, and the tournament format will be gone! I am very excited to see how these last four rounds go! Perch out!