• Advertisement

Squidward's Anecdote

Squidward Tentacles

Meh...look people, it wasn't me. :squidpalm:SpongeBob might annoy me, but I'm not petty enough to steal his award. Also, the information topic clearly states it was someone who spoke to him after his speech. I didn't speak to him at all after his speech, so it can't be me. I just sat down near the stage and read my magazine the whole time, barely looking around at what was going on. But whatever, ask me what you will.

Personally, I think it was Krabs. 

How can we believe you're not petty? You once got mad at a talking snail for giving you constructive criticism.

Don't you ever get bored of staring at magazines instead of getting in on the Whodunnit action?

54 minutes ago, OWM said:

Any reason to suspect Mr. Krabs?

What were you yelling at SpongeBob for the night before the event?

He was creeping around me whenever I looked up with his fishing rod, but then he eventually left. Who knows what he did from there.

He was annoying me with some music he was blasting the night before when I wanted some peace and quiet.

36 minutes ago, Hayden said:

How can we believe you're not petty? You once got mad at a talking snail for giving you constructive criticism.

Don't you ever get bored of staring at magazines instead of getting in on the Whodunnit action?

Say what you shall, but I have nothing to gain from stealing the twerp's trophy. I wouldn't go that low.

Meh. It was more entertaining than whatever nonsense happened at the convention. I don't care about jellyfishing, so it was easier for me to be invested in the magazine.