• Advertisement

Mr. Krabs' Anecdote

Mr. Eugene Krabs

Ar ar ar, ahoy there lads and lasses! SpongeBoy losing his trophy is quite the tragedy, whoever committed this heinous act will face the wrath of my big meaty claws! :krabsdance:I tell ye I'm completely innocent, as I was selling some of my finest merchandise there when it happened! Speaking of which, anybody want to buy anything from me? 

As for who done did it, it was probably Mr. Squidward, the red lobster or that creepy sea cucumber! 

Edited by jjsthekid

I heard you talked with SpongeBob after his speech was over. What did you two say to each other?

Patrick also says you were holding "some stick thing." What was that?

5 hours ago, SOF said:

anything you noticed?

Lots of people that should've been opening their wallets! Also, Mr. Squidward, the creepy sea cucumber, and the red lobster guy all acting pretty shady, if you ask me.

3 hours ago, OWM said:

I heard you talked with SpongeBob after his speech was over. What did you two say to each other?

Patrick also says you were holding "some stick thing." What was that?

I asked the lad where I could sell some of my merchandise, and he showed me the way, ar ar ar!

If by "some stick thing" he means my fishing rod, yes I was! It was one of my many items on sale. 

1 hour ago, Hayden said:

What kind of merchandise are you selling?

Many valuable treasures, such as a microwave, jelly toast, an old sock, a foghorn, my fishing rod, and a magic toilet plunger! If only I had something a lil' more valuable though, as you can tell, they didn't sell very well. Oh well, want any of this junk? They come at a handsome price!

Edited by jjsthekid

13 hours ago, Hayden said:

I'll take the magic toilet plunger and some jelly toast

Pleasure doing business with ye, laddy!

12 hours ago, NegiSpongie said:

You had a Dr. Kelp to drink, right?

Did the trophy seem valuable to you at all?

I sure did! I "borrowed" it from a random jellyspotter! Us crabs need some fresh soda once in a while too, ar ar ar!

That shiny trophy could've been valuable, but I'd never steal it!

*attacks Krabs with magic toilet plunger by sticking it on his eye stalks*

END OF THE LINE, EUGENE. We know you used that fishing rod to reel in the trophy!

*munches on jelly toast* And this toast is terrible, I want a refund.

2 minutes ago, Hayden said:

*attacks Krabs with magic toilet plunger by sticking it on his eye stalks*

END OF THE LINE, EUGENE. We know you used that fishing rod to reel in the trophy!

*munches on jelly toast* And this toast is terrible, I want a refund.

Ar ar ar, such preposterous accusations! I'd never rob SpongeBoy of a hard earned award. Where's your proof, Mr. Detective?

NO REFUNDS!