• Advertisement

Patrick's Anecdote

Patrick Star

Uh...hi! :uh:What was I supposed to say again? Oh yeah, my buddy SpongeBob's jelly, I mean trophy thing, is gone! :patrick_crying-308:It's horrible! I once won a trophy for doing absolutely nothing longer than anyone else, too bad I lost it. :patrick_crying-308: I was trying to touch my other favorite pal Jeffrey at the convention place, but he was too fast! He wouldn't let me touch him, I chased him everywhere! If only I could touch his nice, pink skin...wait, what? Did I see who took the trophy? Nope, I don't think I did, but whoever did such a terrible thing to my buddy will pay! 

Who do I think did it? I think it was Mr. Krabs! Yeah, I'd keep your eyes on him!

NOW COME TO ME JEFFREY! *chases again*

Edited by Patrick Star
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Hayden said:

Did someone steal your trophy too?

Was Jeffrey the only thing your eyes were locked on or did you notice some other details as you ran around?

Yeah, it was probably...wait...it was stuck in my butt, there we go. Want to touch it?

Duhh....I saw Mr. Krabs with some stick thing. Squidward was also near the stage. And Larry kept looking around funny. Maybe he stole it, he's red too! 

• Like 1