• Advertisement

[2nd] The Fry Cook Games VI Round

Jinjo

NOTICE: An Immunity Idol has been hidden. You may search for it before/after rounds. Here are two hints on where it is:

1.) It is in an episode written by Aaron Springer.

2.) It is either in Seasons 4, 5, 6 or 7.

EDIT: Cream has found the idol!

Band Geeks:

1.) JCM

2.) Fred Rechid

3.) Trophy

4.) NegiSpongie

Drasticals:

1.) Homie

2.) Hayden

3.) Cream

4.) OBAB

The second round will be tonight at 8 PM EDT. As I mentioned in the sign-ups, this will work like a tournament. A user from each side will face another user from another side in the challenge. Whichever team has the most members win it will win the round overall. It's okay if you can't attend, but it may make it easier for a team to win the round if few people show, to say the least.

Last time, the Drasticals won after Cream broke the tiebreaker. 4EverGreen was eliminated, taking out the only Independent. How will things go tonight? Stay tuned!

Edited by jjsthekid

Challenge #2: 

Code Crackers

For the second round of The Fry Cook Games VI, it's in two parts. Part One: Unlock briefcases with a three digit combination. You will race with your opponent. You can ask teammates for assistance. Only do the one I put your name for, don't answer ones that don't have your name. If any teammate does not show, then the person they face pretty much gets a freebie. If neither show, that one will be null and void. Whichever team wins 3-1 or 4-0 will win this round overall, gaining a point. 

1.) Homie vs. JCM:

Spoiler

1.) Number is odd

2.) All three digits are odd

3.) Number is greater than 170, less than 200

2.) NegiSpongie vs. OBAB:

Spoiler

1.) Number is odd

3.) Number is greater than 150, less than 180

3.) Hayden vs. Fred Rechid:

Spoiler

1.) Number is even

2.) Two of the three digits are even numbers

3.) Number is less than 220, greater than 190

4.) Cream vs. Trophy:

Spoiler

1.) Number is odd

3.) Number is less than 160, greater than 130

(after you complete this I will send you part two)

Good luck. PM/Cometchat/Xat me the answers, do not post them in this topic. Once again, only do the match I put your name for, but you can help your teammates with their matches after you finish yours, if you want.

Perch is here live with the results! It was an intense match folks, but in the end...

Homie vs. JCM: Homie won! (Drasticals)

Negi vs. OBAB: null and void due to neither showing

Hayden vs. Fred: Hayden won! (Drasticals)

Cream vs. Trophy: Cream won! (Drasticals)

Drasticals get a decisive victory, becoming safe again! Who will the Band Geeks vote off?

Basketball Ceremony:

The Band Geeks have voted.

JCM is safe. Trophy is safe. And Fred is safe. *Jjs throws basketballs to them*

Unfortunately, NegiSpongie has been eliminated! She put up a good fight for how long she lasted, but her time has come to an end. Good luck to you Negi. *she gets sent off into the bus*

Round 3 will be Wednesday, March 14th at 7pm EST! Stay tuned! Perch out!

• Like 4