• Advertisement

Super Smash Bros Switch

Clappy

I don’t get hyped for video games as much as I used to.  But this.  The Smash Bros series is a huge exception.

I was 1000% sure the Inkling kids were going to be the next installment but the way this trailer played out was amazing.  The Smash logo shining out of Inkling girl’s eye goes to show how far Nintendo has come with their graphics.

Speculate away as to who’s going to be on the next roster.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

All I hope is that with Crash's arrival to the Switch also being announced, a spot on the Smash roster isn't too far away for the orange marsupial. And since I heard that Heihachi himself was close to being put in the Wii U game before being relegated to a mii costume, maybe him or some other Tekken character like Kazuya or (my personal choice) Yoshimitsu.

As a Smash Bros fan i'm pretty excited for this. Granted I don't have a Switch yet, but I might just get it for this and some other games i'm interested in. The roster will for sure be larger than in the previous Smash Bros titles. I hope it includes some more non-Nintendo characters in it like we saw in Smash 4. What really makes me wonder are the controls, will they play out like in recent titles or like in the old titles where they were more fast-paced? Either way i'm excited for this.

The only two characters that even seem REMOTELY legitimate in that trailer are Sans and Papyrus! :rolleyes: I expect Sans Final Smash to be his Evil Berserker Mode (that appears if you go down the TRUE Genocide Route)! o.o Maybe Sans Final Smash will be one of his many puzzles. We'll have to wait and see.

so SSBU can now refer to either the Wii U title or this one? Hmm. 

Looks good though. I was expecting more brand-new characters and such but eh. Wondering if they'll bring back a story mode, though that doesn't look like much of a possibility at all.

Edited by MMM

YEAH!!!! :D Young Link, Star Wolf, and the Ice Climbers are BACK again! :cool: Don't know WHY they brought back Pichu, but I guess they just HAD to have every character ever USED in a Smash game! :rolleyes: I can't WAIT for this to come out! ;)

• Thanks 1

Ridley is finally a playable fighter!  It only took ten years of begging for this to happen, but I’m glad they finally listened to the people.

Biggest news out of the new Nintendo Direct today:

That genius double prank!  It’s about time we got to play as King K. Rool so all of Nintendo’s core characters main rivals can be playable!

....oh yeah and then this happened and immediately broke Twitter!

Hell yeah!!!!!

• God Himself 1