• Advertisement

Gary's Anecdote

Gary

Meow, meow meow. Meow meow, meow...meow. Meow meow meow meow. :( Meow. meow meow. (d)

(Translation: Greetings, esteemed detectives. As you know, I was entrusted by Papa Bob to watch his trophy closely. I watched it as if it were my food bowl. Unfortunately, a delicious new type of jelly snail treat caught my sights at the convention, as I turned away from the trophy to see it. Alas, when I turned around, I had my failed my mission. :( As for who could have stolen it, I have suspicions on either the sea cucumber, the lobster, or Mr. Tentacles. (d))

• Like 1

What my friend above means is, who was selling this jelly snail treat?

Is your suspicion of Mr. Tentacles rooted in a previous grudge of something he did to Papa Bob, or does it go beyond that?

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, homie said:

who offered you the snail treat?

2 hours ago, Hayden said:

What my friend above means is, who was selling this jelly snail treat?

Meow meow meow.

(Translation: A random jellyspotter was selling this tasty treat at the convention.)

2 hours ago, Hayden said:

Is your suspicion of Mr. Tentacles rooted in a previous grudge of something he did to Papa Bob, or does it go beyond that?

Meow meow meow...meow.

(Translation: He yelled at Papa Bob the day before the incident for annoying him. He was also very close to the crime scene while he read his magazine. I did not see him near the stage after the trophy was stolen.)

2 hours ago, OWM said:

What makes you suspect Larry or Squidward? Were they doing anything shady?

Meow meow meow.

(Translation: As I said to the one named Hayden, Mr. Tentacles yelled at Papa Bob the day before the incident for annoying him. He was also very close to the crime scene while he read his magazine. I did not see him near the stage after the trophy was stolen. As for Mr. Larry, he was strangely absent whenever I looked around. I have no idea where he went off to.)

2 hours ago, NegiSpongie said:

Did you notice anyone drinking a Dr. Kelp?

Meow...meow meow meow.

(Translation: I saw Patrick, Mr. Krabs, Squidward and Larry with Dr. Kelps. Kevin also had a soda, but I do not know if it was Dr. Kelp, my apologies. Since Bubble Bass was in the food court the entire time, I could not see what he had either.)

Edited by Gary