• Advertisement

Blue's Clues Remake!

Hayden

http://www.nickandmore.com/2018/03/06/new-blues-clues-series/

Blue's new design is terrible, 0/10. This wise Toonzone comment sums it up best. 

"Oh great, Nickelodeon's finally cashing in on the reboot business! First it was Cartoon Network with The Powerpuff Girls, then Disney with DuckTales and now this. I really can't wait to see Blue dab!"

No but seriously, Blue's Clues was my favorite of my era of preschool shows. Might have something to do with it coming out one month after I was born. Hopefully they find a better actor than Joe. No kid should have to go through a Joe.

• Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

>nickelodeon finally cashing in on the reboot business

they started this when they announced Zim, Hey Arnold and Rocko returning a year ago. what the fuck is this person talking about

I'm sick of reboots and CGI Blue gets a 4/10 for me. Maybe they'll have a good host i don't know i hope it crashes and burns because I don't like Nick

Computer generated Blue looks like one of Talking Tom's long lost friends. 5/10 for me. That design is going to take a long while for me to get used to.

Please don't butcher this, Nick.

Edited by Steel Sponge
  • Like 1

Honestly, I'm not mad about this. I get that the constant remakes and reboots can be annoying, and I'm not a huge fan of Blue's new design (though it isn't awful). But this show isn't for us; it's for the next generation of preschoolers. Is this remake necessary? Maybe not. But I don't feel like it's "ruining my childhood" or anything. :P 

Edited by Katniss

I feel like the only person who doesn't hate the CGI Blue :P She looks fine to me. Could be worse tbh.

With that being said, I don't think this needed a reboot as much as I loved the original series as a child. I don't usually mind reboots but this is one thing that could've been left alone IMO.

• Thanks 1

You sheep with your meh's :hater: Trophy meh'd it because he didn't want me to win the day on March 6th

Although sorry if my wording made you think I hate it, because I'm at least neutral on it/happy Nick announced at least one worthwhile thing at their upfront

Blue's Clues was one of my favorite shows as a little kid, and honestly the news of this doesn't really bother me at all. Maybe it's because I'm so out of the age demographic, I don't know, but I don't really have any problem with this. 

• Happy 1

Is it just me; or does that girl LITERALLY look like Steve or Joe in DRAG?! o.o I'm sorry, but they either need to get a MUCH better looking female host than that, or get an ACTUAL little girl for the part, because so far, this does NOT look promising! :rolleyes: (Waits to see how MANY users on this website gives me a negative review ranking for THIS comment!) :evil: