• Advertisement

Infinity Train

Welp. The fans cried like 5 year olds, and it worked once again. Infinity Train is now officially greenlit for 2019. That's pretty cool for the creator and fans of the pilot

Here's the official site:

http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/infinity-train/

Plus, a tweet by a storyboard artist for Disney before the tweet got deleted:

https://twitter.com/CNschedules/status/969790085565698048

I didn't care for the pilot, but I'm sure someone here is excited. Now I can finally stop hearing people complain abou---

https://twitter.com/_Calam1ty_/status/969796209106808833

...this is going to be a looooong year.

Edited by President Squidward
  • Confused 1

teen titans goooooooooo count your blessings.

With all seriousness, I'm happy enough that CN had already met everyone and their mothers' demands to greenlight Infinity Train. I wasn't begging on my hands and knees for this, but I was expecting great things to come out of it when I saw the pilot.

Edited by Steel Sponge
  • Sad 1

Whining and complaining from the "THEY'RE GONNA CANCEL IT FOR TEEN TITANS GO" sheeple aside, I'm excited for this. I saw the pilot on YouTube, and absolutely loved it. Is it gonna be the next Adventure Time/Steven Universe/whatever "better, non-TTG/Uncle Grandpa/The Artist Formerly Known As Prince" show? Absolutely not, because I don't want to hold it to those "quality standards". No show is going to be as good as AT, SU, or OK KO. I want to see Infinity Train make its own mark and idenity on CN, and I hope it does.

Edited by Renegade the Unicorn

I thought the pilot was OK but like 3M said this would definitely work better as a miniseries. There's really no way you can stretch out "girl goes on wacky adventures in train" into a story more than 13 episodes.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, OWM said:

I thought the pilot was OK but like 3M said this would definitely work better as a miniseries. There's really no way you can stretch out "girl goes on wacky adventures in train" into a story more than 13 episodes.

People thought the same thing about "Dexter's Laboratory" at first, but they managed to make the series into MORE than just, boy works in a secret laboratory, especially in seasons two through four! Though admittedly, season two was the best season overall. I'm just glad that the HORRIBLE reign of "Teen Titans Go" will soon be over, and Cartoon Network will FINALLY become a respectable channel to watch once again! Enough said!

1 hour ago, 4EverGreen said:

People thought the same thing about "Dexter's Laboratory" at first, but they managed to make the series into MORE than just, boy works in a secret laboratory, especially in seasons two through four! Though admittedly, season two was the best season overall. I'm just glad that the HORRIBLE reign of "Teen Titans Go" will soon be over, and Cartoon Network will FINALLY become a respectable channel to watch once again! Enough said!

How do you dislike a post?

Edited by President Squidward
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, President Squidward said:

How do you dislike a post?

Meh or confused.

Edited by jjsthekid
Sad gives people positive reputation, just fixing for clarity.
  • Sad 1

On 3/4/2018 at 1:36 AM, 4EverGreen said:

Got me sold until the second-to-last sentence.

TTG taking up so much of the schedule actually kinda sucks, but there's a variety of reasons for CN's TTG reliance. However, why would that change your mind about CN being a respectable channel to watch when the presence of Naruto and that Annoying Orange show didn't? Not every show in any network is going to be what you like. In fact, if CN stopped being a respectable channel to watch, then why is the network still airing (let alone having them on the network's app) arguably good shows like Adventure Time, Steven Universe, We Bare Bears, O.K. K.O.!, and even reruns of the original Teen Titans series?

Edited by Steel Sponge
  • Like 1

On 3/4/2018 at 4:36 AM, 4EverGreen said:

It's 2018 and why are you still grudge on TTG? :P