• Advertisement

Sherlock Gnomes

Jinjo

Remember that film Gnomeo & Juliet? No? Well too bad, because here's a sequel 7 years later:

Comes out March 23rd, if anyone out there wants to see this. I'm just surprised the sequel was finished at all, since this was delayed in production quite a few times.

Edited by jjsthekid
  • Like 1

Before a movie about smileys, there was a movie about garden gnomes. I wonder when they're going to realize that the reason the Toy Story premise worked for toys and video game characters is because toys and video game characters are things kids actually wanted to see come to life and have their own stories to them. And when those kids become adults and get into film making, they can tell those stories they've always wanted to share through a movie. Kids don't care about garden ornaments. It's like, "No ship, Sherlock.".

• Like 1

17 hours ago, NegiSpongie said:

You go from Shakespeare to Arthur Conan Doyle? How did that happen? 

The way I view it, the apparent franchise looks like it's trying to take some sort of route where it's the evolution of British literature.

Now I just want to see if people will care about animated gnome movies long enough until we get to "Hitchhiker's Gnome to the Galaxy."

• Sad 1