• Advertisement

The Space Race

Jinjo

Time's up. Here are the results:

1st: Trophy

2nd: Cream

3rd: Hayden

4th: NegiSpongie

Unfortunately, RDSP did not respond, eliminating his ship. Trophy will get an advantage in the next round. Stay tuned for Round 4, which will be February 20th at 8pm EST

Contestants:

1.) Trophy

2.) Cream

3.) Hayden

4.) NegiSpongie

Here we go. Last time, we reached Jupiter, as RDSP's ship crashed, and Trophy took first. Whoever comes in first place gets immunity, and will get an advantage in the next challenge, which is the finale.

Round 4:

For the next part of the race, your destination is Saturn! The challenge is split into two parts. The first part is to find five rings (just say the pages) in order to leave Jupiter. PM/cometchat/Xat me the pages. After that, I will send you part 2 of the challenge.

You will have 15 minutes to do this. If you aren't active or do at least some of the challenge, you may be potentially eliminated. I will not eliminate multiple people that are absent, as it can happen, but at least one ship will crash tonight.

Time's up. Here are the results:

1st: Hayden

2nd: Cream

3rd: NegiSpongie

Unfortunately, Trophy did not respond, eliminating his ship. Hayden will get an advantage in the next and last round. Stay tuned for Round 5, the finale, which will be February 21st at 8pm EST

Contestants:

1.) Cream

2.) Hayden

3.) NegiSpongie

• Like 1

Here we go, this is the end of the race. Last time, we reached Saturn, as Trophy's ship crashed, and Hayden took first. Whoever comes in first place is the winner tonight.

Round 5 (FINALE):

For the final part of the race, your final destination is Neptune! The challenge is split into three parts. The first part is to answer these five questions, you may use internet:

Spoiler

1.) What date did Sandy’s Rocket premiere?

2.) In Back to the Past, what does Patrick eat that ruins their plans? 

3.) In Planet of the Jellyfish, what do SpongeBob and Sandy wear in an attempt to blend in with the Jelliens?

4.) What is the name of Sandy’s trick in Mooncation where she slices a moon rock to an acorn and eats it?

5.) What were Sandy’s net guns originally intended to harvest for the moon trip in Sandy’s Rocket, before SpongeBob and Patrick abused them?

PM/cometchat/Xat me the answers. After that, I will send you part 2 of the challenge.

You will have 11 minutes to do this. Whoever finishes first wins The Space Race.