• Advertisement

The Space Race

Jinjo

Here's a game for Futuristic February: In Space! A grand race is happening across the galaxy. Compete in challenges every night with other racers in high-speed action, with multiple challenges to do. Each night, someone will get the boot (the last place contestant) until one racer remains. Whoever is the grand winner after the final challenge will receive:

1.) 4,000 Doubloons

2.) A cool badge

To sign up, just say what you want your ship name to be, and you're good to go.

You have until February 14th at 7:00pm EST to sign up. The first challenge will be February 14th at 8:00pm EST.

Contestants:

1.) OBAB

2.) Trophy

3.) Cream

4.) Hayden

5.) Scarypants

6.) NegiSpongie

7.) ZaidCatDog

8.) RDSP

Edited by jjsthekid

I Guess im in, my ship will be the "Ionvista"

It's basically the body of a Saturn Ion Redline Quad Coupe, but modified for Space Travel, these modifications include a 500 Lightpower XS Engine with Quad Turbo's, Ability to travel at Lightspeed, Comfort Options Including a Gutted Backseat that is modified to include Home Emedities like a Miniature Television, a Supercomputer Laptop and the back seats were removed and a Bed has been put in it's place, Electronic Dash, Real Flight Wheel from a Boeing 737-800 with Rudders, and 4 Thruster Levers for Maximum Power.

(Yes i know it's silly to Explain my Spacecraft in full Detail but this might be a RP thing so who cares :P)

Edited by ZaidCatDog

Here we go. Welcome all to The Space Race! Whoever comes in first place gets immunity, and will get an advantage in the next challenge.

Round 1:

For the first part of the race, your destination is The Moon! The challenge is split into two parts. The first part is to have your ship fly through three cosmic rings. You can find the rings somewhere in this forum, aka the starting station. PM/cometchat/Xat me the three rings. After that, I will send you part 2 of the challenge.

You will have 20 minutes to do this. If you aren't active or do at least some of the challenge, you may be potentially eliminated. I will not eliminate multiple people that are absent, as it can happen, but at least one ship will crash tonight.

Time's up. Here are the results:

1st: Hayden

2nd: Cream

3rd: RDSP

4th: NegiSpongie

Trophy, OBAB and ZaidCatDog were unable to respond, but their ships are safe in space for now. However, scarypants' The Jetsons was not so lucky. It crashed, eliminating him! Hayden will get an advantage in tomorrow night's round. Stay tuned for Round 2, which will be February 15th at 8pm EST.

Contestants:

1.) OBAB

2.) Trophy

3.) Cream

4.) Hayden

5.) NegiSpongie

6.) ZaidCatDog

7.) RDSP

• Like 1

Here we go. Last time, we reached The Moon, as scarypants bit the dust, and Hayden took first. Whoever comes in first place gets immunity, and will get an advantage in the next challenge.

Round 2:

For the next part of the race, your destination is Mars! The challenge is split into two parts. The first part is to answer five questions in order to leave The Moon. (you may use internet) PM/cometchat/Xat me the answers. After that, I will send you part 2 of the challenge.

You will have 20 minutes to do this. If you aren't active or do at least some of the challenge, you may be potentially eliminated. I will not eliminate multiple people that are absent, as it can happen, but at least one ship will crash tonight.

Time's up. Here are the results:

1st: Hayden

2nd: Cream

3rd: Trophy

4th: RDSP

5th: NegiSpongie

OBAB and ZaidCatDog were unable to respond. Both the Ionvista and OBAB's ship crashed, eliminating both! Hayden will get an advantage in the next round. Stay tuned for Round 3, which will be February 19th at 8pm EST. You will get a break over the weekend, but we'll be back next week to finish this game Monday-Thursday.

Contestants:

1.) Trophy

2.) Cream

3.) Hayden

4.) NegiSpongie

5.) RDSP

• Like 1

Here we go. Last time, we reached Mars, as OBAB & Zaid bit the dust, and Hayden took first again. Whoever comes in first place gets immunity, and will get an advantage in the next challenge.

Round 3:

For the next part of the race, your destination is Jupiter! The challenge is split into two parts. The first part is to decode eight space phrases in order to leave Mars. (you may use internet) PM/cometchat/Xat me the answers. After that, I will send you part 2 of the challenge.

You will have 15 minutes to do this. If you aren't active or do at least some of the challenge, you may be potentially eliminated. I will not eliminate multiple people that are absent, as it can happen, but at least one ship will crash tonight.