• Advertisement

Live action Kim Possible DCOM in the works

Clappy

http://variety.com/2018/tv/news/kim-possible-live-action-movie-disney-channel-1202689978/

The creators behind the series, Mark McCorkle and Robert Schooley, will be returning to write the movie too.  It is yet another example of Disney Channel raiding their past properties to make quick cash.  That being said, it is an example I am excited for since Kim Possible was definitely one of my favorite Disney programs growing up.  I am very intrigued as to what sort of actress would be able to pull off the character.  I have a good feeling with the original creators on board that this will be faithful to the source material and not like nearly everything else Disney Channel has been spurning out as of late.

Bumping this because of the cool news that Christy Carlson Romano, and Will Friedel, Kim and Drakken's original voice actors respectively, will be involved with this movie in some way! If Nicole Sullivan, Shego's original voice actor is on board, than I'm all FOR this film! :D Enough said! ;)

On 8/12/2018 at 2:27 AM, 4EverGreen said:

Bumping this because of the cool news that Christy Carlson Romano, and Will Friedel, Kim and Drakken's original voice actors respectively, will be involved with this movie in some way! If Nicole Sullivan, Shego's original voice actor is on board, than I'm all FOR this film! :D Enough said! ;)

Will Friedle wasn’t the voice for Drakken.  He was the voice of Ron Stoppable.  Enough said! ;) 

• God Himself 3

Surprised that no one has posted this, but this is coming out in just a matter of four days and we've already gotten a trailer for it a couple months back:

Remember that one episode of KP where Kim and Ron's adventures were going to turn into a big-budgeted movie (and it was titled "And the Mole Rat Will Be CGI")? If you do, then that's all I need to say to justify why I'm not giving this any of my support besides the my usual "live-action movies based on cartoons have always never worked, so..." argument. Even if it has the creators' names attached to it, I still can't consider myself all in for this.