• Advertisement

Game of Throne Creators to Write and Produce a New Series of Star Wars Films

Princess Peach

Kinda piggybacking off Clappy but i agree with every single word he just said.

Having so many of them will just bore me out. That feeling of waiting and excitement for what would happen next will just completely dissipate. What I fear the most is that Star Wars movies will just be another MCU-style cash cow with Disney pumping out movies by the dozen. I'm cool with these spinoffs or whatever they're doing now, but please please please keep them few and far between.

23 minutes ago, OWM said:

Kinda piggybacking off Clappy but i agree with every single word he just said.

Having so many of them will just bore me out. That feeling of waiting and excitement for what would happen next will just completely dissipate. What I fear the most is that Star Wars movies will just be another MCU-style cash cow with Disney pumping out movies by the dozen. I'm cool with these spinoffs or whatever they're doing now, but please please please keep them few and far between.

Unfortunately, this seems to be Disney's thing. Whenever they acquire something, they mass-produce it until it becomes a lifeless shell of its former self.

I agree with Clappy and OWM on this: oversaturation of Star Wars will make the franchise grow boring and stale. As much as I love GoT and its deconstructive take on the fantasy genre, the big problem is that too many movies constantly being churned out like a factory = a dead franchise in the long run.