• Advertisement

002a. Bubblestand

CartoonCF

"First you go like this... Spin around, STOP! Double-take three times! One! Two! Three! Theeeeen... PELVIC THRUST! WOOOOO! WAHOOOO!! Stop on your right foot, don't forget it! Now it's time to bring it around town! BRING IT AROUND TOWN! Then you do THIS... Then THIS... Then THIS... Then THIS AND THAT AND THIS AND THAT AND..." *blows bubble*

I take no shame in actually trying this "TECHNIQUE!" at all. I can't imagine this episode paired without its counterpart, Ripped Pants. They are two great gems of the first season, and it showed the world that this cartoon would be chucking out episodes for years. 9.5/10

• Like 1

An absolute classic episode, and one of the best episodes of the season TBH. My favorite moments were seeing Patrick trying to blow a bubble, the technique, and those amazing bubbles that SpongeBob made. I mean, what kind of person can blow a square bubble or a bubble shaped like a giraffe elephant? :P  My only gripe with this episode is the ending. SB and Pat go back inside their houses, and Squidward plays this creepy clarinet tune. I always wondered what was up with that. o.o  This is probably my longest review yet, so to wrap things up, an excellent episode!

Final score: 10/10

This episode made me laugh from beginning to end. The funny scenes at were SpongeBob building a stand quickly, Patrick falls off his house, Patrick (then Squidward) blowing bubbles poorly, SpongeBob, blowing an elephant bubble (Patrick calling it a giraffe and it popped on Squidward's house), the techquine, Squidward blowing a big bubble, and the very ending. SCORE: 10/10