• Advertisement

Pisces Moon

Steel Sponge

And so it ends...

48. Pisces Moon

“I really hate to sound negative, but we’re doomed,” said Prendas. “Makemake knows much more about powers than we do.”

“We’re not doomed as long as we know how to activate the ultimate weapon,” Spongebob responded.

“We don’t know how to form the body and our time is almost up,” says Yin. “I’m sorry.”

“At least we’ll die together….” Sandy stated.

“What!? No! I can’t die here!” Squidward shouted out, regaining consciousness.

“Admittedly, I’ve had a traumatic experience falling down, but dying by going up into there….that’s just as worse in comparison,” said Lee.

“Goodbye Bikini Bottom, goodbye world, goodbye planets, goodbye Krusty Krab and your delicious Krabby Patties….” Patrick lamented.

“I’d mourn for my life, but come on, it can’t end like this,” said Yang.

“I’m with him. If I’m going to die, I shouldn’t die feeling miserable, it can’t happen to me like this!” Umbriel exclaimed.

“Okay, this is the last option I have, if we’re going to form the ultimate weapon altogether, then I think it means we have to summon our spirits altogether,” Spongebob suggested.

“We’ll try…” said Sandy.

Altogether, the 9 Moon Warriors shouted out, “Moon Warrior spirit, I summon you!”

The constellation spirits were gathered up and then they circled around the Moon Warriors. As Spongebob has thought, the ultimate weapon was forming around them. In addition, the constellation spirits started forming into pieces of armor.

Squidward’s spirit melded into a right arm. Spongebob’s spirit formed the head and, with help from the Sym-Bionic Piece, formed the chest area. Patrick’s lobster spirit melded into a left arm. Next, Yin and Yang’s spirits melded into a right leg/foot and a left leg/foot respectively. Lee’s spirit, what appears to be the form of a cuttlefish, formed the spine. Lastly, Prendas’ and Sandy’s seahorse and pistol shrimp spirits formed the right and left hands and Umbriel’s manta ray spirit formed the lower abdomen to complete the shape of the ultimate Moon Warrior armor. The Warriors then control the body to slam Makemake back onto the ground of the floating island.

“If you want another Moon Duel, then this will be our last!” Makemake exclaimed after standing back up.

And so the fight commenced. From the head, Spongebob calls out a Hydro Gamma Ray attack to hit Makemake. Sandy was next to fire an attack with the pistol shrimp spirit. She fired out an Explosive Kunai attack and gave off very explosive damage each time she fired them at the opponent.

“I told y’all that this spirit has potential!” Sandy spoke.

Continuing the duel, Makemake slams onto the Moon Warrior mecha and attacked the group with a Supernova Punches technique. Patrick controls his arm to use a Big Bang Punch attack against Makemake. Makemake holds in and sends out his next attack, by making copies of his own. As Makemake’s copies were forming an attack, Squidward uses his arm to unleash a Whirlpool Slam to damage Makemake and cancel out his attack. Makemake then quickly prepares two more of his techniques, a Cosmic Freeze Blast in his left hand and a Cosmic Flare Blast in his right and damages Spongebob and Prendas’ sides of the body.

“My control over the spirit is overheating,” Spongebob proclaimed.

“My control over the spirit is halfway through becoming frozen. I better give Makemake my best shot,” says Prendas.

Sandy’s pistol shrimp spirit aims for the area of Spongebob’s control as she sends out a Hydro Bomb technique to stop the koi spirit controls to overheat. At that same time, Prendas uses a Cosmic Fire Bomb attack to strike at Makemake with avail and to warm up her spirit’s control. Makemake redoes his cloning technique and swiftly conjures a Space Void Burst, filled with dark-colored energy to damage the giant Moon Warrior armor. Umbriel, from the second half of the Moon Warrior torso, ignites an Infrared Laser Blast. Makemake rises up to dodge and takes the next turn by quickly firing a Cosmic Flare Blast at Umbriel’s side of the body, making the spirit’s controls overheat. As Sandy was about to fire a Hydro Bomb at the manta ray spirit’s base, it gets interrupted by Makemake’s Space Slugger technique, tossing it out like a baseball bat. Spongebob sends out the next attack through the head by flaring a Multicolor Beam (including dark colored attributes) to strike at the foe. From the legs, Yang and Yin interrupt Makemake’s incoming attack with a Cosmic Kick, double. Makemake whips up his next attack known as the Asteroid Wrecking Ball by slamming onto the right side of the Moon Warrior body, damaging Yang’s, Prendas’, Squidward’s, and Spongebob’s spirit controls respectively. Sandy conjures another Hydro Bomb to stop Umbriel’s spirit from overheating successfully. Makemake then sends another Cosmic Freeze Blast against Prendas to damage her spirit’s controls of the body.

“I think my control over the spirit is close to wearing out,” Prendas proclaimed.

“That doesn’t sound good, but we must keep going!” Spongebob declared.

The next Moon Warrior to attack was Squidward while Makemake was preparing another Asteroid Wrecking Ball attack. In the form of his right arm, Squidward formed a Space Slugger technique of his own and causes Makemake’s attack to fly right at him. Makemake once again creates copies of his own and controls them to fire several Cosmic Freeze Blasts and Cosmic Flare Blasts while the real Makemake prepares a Space Voice Burst. The Moon Warriors manage to dodge most of the blasts, but ends up hitting Prendas’ and Yin’s base of controls. Before Prendas’ control of the spirit was completely wearing out, she fired out a Comet Bullets attack and hit Makemake successfully. The right hand was no longer functioning.

“This isn’t good. We already lost one source to our body’s control,” Spongebob proclaimed.

As the duel still goes on, Sandy was next to attack Makemake with her Explosive Kunai attack and does successfully. Makemake gets near the Warriors for his aim by using his Supernova Punches technique, causing more effective damage than the previous time he used it. Lee, now with techniques from his own, controls the body to block Makemake’s next Supernova Punch with his Spirit Shield and then send out a Macho Dark Blast. Patrick was next to make an attack with a Macho Nova Blast but Makemake dodges it. Makemake then brings out his Asteroid Wrecking Ball attack and hits Yang’s, Yin’s, and Umbriel’s sides of the mecha. Yang retaliates with a Steel-Toe Uppercut technique while Yin takes up the next turn with a Macho Aurora Blast and Macho Light Blast respectively. Umbriel attacks next with a Star Cluster Shock attack and hits successfully. Makemake then wrings out another Space Void Burst and it hit Lee and Spongebob’s sides. Spongebob gives out the next attack with a Hydro Gamma Ray to damage the opponent. Lee attacked Makemake next with a Spinal Cannon attack by launching out sharp spines and managed to cause damage. Makemake then attacks Lee’s side with a Cosmic Freeze Blast and a Cosmic Flare Blast at once. The impact causes Lee to lose control of the back-side of the mecha body.

“Looks like I’m out of power too,” said Lee.

“Watch out, Umbriel!” Spongebob called out as Makemake attacked Umbriel’s side with his Space Slugger technique.

“I think I still have some steam…” said Umbriel, “But my spirit’s powers appear to be weakened.”

As said, Umbriel’s Infrared Laser Blast did little on Makemake when attacking next.

“Makemake is starting to look weak too, but I hope this will defeat him!” Spongebob said and started controlling his spirit to form his next technique.

The koi head’s whiskers rose up and started to form hands, as well as a large blade. Makemake continued off with using his baseball bat shaped Space Slugger weapon against Spongebob’s sword. They clashed against each other until Makemake nabbed a hit at Spongebob’s side. Spongebob continued to clash with Makemake and at that time, gives the opponent a stab and does it another time to increase damage. The clashing once again continued before Spongebob ignited a blast through his sword while Makemake was mixing his Space Slugger with his Space Void Burst technique. The Warriors barely managed to control the body to dodge Makemake’s blast while Spongebob’s blast gets at Makemake at the right time and momentarily sends him falling into the ground of the floating island, unable to get up. The staff Makemake was wielding bounces away from his grip while his suit of armor dissipated. Spongebob uses the body to step on Makemake’s hands and then grabbed the staff.

“As long as Betelgeuse still expands, Pisces Planet and your universe are still in danger!” Makemake exclaimed. “I lost all my energy, but my plan still isn’t foiled!”

“We’ll be right back,” Spongebob said and flew off to where the red giant was floating around.

“So how do we stop this burning ball of gas?” Squidward mused.

“First, let’s see how we are going to extract Titan’s deoxyDNA without entering Betelgeuse’s gravity,” said Yang.

Suddenly, Makemake bounced near the Moon Warriors and snagged back the staff to send out his pair of wraith-like hands, aiming at Spongebob’s base. Quickly, Sandy controls her spirit to stop the hands with her Space Lasso.

Sandy kept pulling on the lasso while Makemake kept stretching out the hands until the hands pass through Betelgeuse and snatched the deoxyDNA, which looked to be a ball of visible blue aura. Umbriel then uses her spirit to make the deoxyDNA stay in place, floating around the lower torso. Afterwards, the wraith-like hands Makemake summoned dissipated.

“Damn it!” Makemake bellowed.

“What a relief,” said Spongebob and flies back to where Makemake was to retrieve the staff again.

“Maybe there’s some sort of power inside that darn staff that will shrink the red giant,” Sandy assumed.

“It’ll be worth a try,” said Spongebob and the koi head pointed the staff over Betelgeuse and shot at it with a beam. No effect.

“Only Makemake and the emperor appeared to be skilled in using it,” said Yang. “You must keep going until you see that thing shrink!”

Spongebob tries another hand at shooting with the staff, but there was still no effect. With more focus, Spongebob tries again with another blast from the staff. To his realization, the blast caused Betelgeuse to get a bit smaller. Spongebob then started feeling a bit fatigued before regaining focus.

“Are you feeling tired? Be careful when using that type of power, it appears to be draining you and our armor as well,” said Yang.

“If that’s my only option of stopping Betelgeuse, then I’ll keep going with this technique,” Spongebob responded.

Spongebob then beams at Betelgeuse without stopping. Betelgeuse was drastically shrinking while Spongebob was progressively losing energy to his Moon Powers. At the urge of passing out, Betelgeuse was completely reduced into a small spec of fire before burning out.

Eventually, Spongebob’s energy and the mecha body were completely drained sending him into the ground.  Umbriel quickly relapsed to keep grip of Titan’s deoxyDNA. Makemake then took away the staff from the exhausted Spongebob before Lee activated a pair of handcuffs and wrapped them around Makemake’s arms.

“My plan….completely destroyed….” Makemake groaned.

“Hey, it looks like I got some powers of my own,” Lee said to himself. “As soon as we all get out of here, I’ll let the authorities know that you’ll be spending most of your time in the dungeon.”

“Wasn’t it my job to restraint this moron?” Solid Shell said as we walked over to seize both his arms.

“We just had to stand outside here since we were more interesting in watching all the action,” says Miranda.

“Git up, Spongebob!” Sandy cried out.

“Did we defeat Betelgeuse?” Spongebob questioned, regaining consciousness.

“We are sure as hell did, now let’s hurry back to the chamber room,” Yang ordered as Spongebob and co. ran inside the building.

At the chamber room Umbriel stored Titan’s deoxyDNA and his blood beside the pod with the nuclear sign plastered on.

Yin lowered her finger onto the speaker to test it. Calling over to Cressida, she said “Moon Maiden, may we have your attention?”

Cressida turned her head and saw Spongebob and co. standing about by the controls.

“What do you request, virtuous Moon Warriors?” Cressida questioned.

“To speak to you about how to remove our Moon Powers and to restore Pisces Planet from its strong greenhouse effect, from all of us here,” Yin answered.

After a moment of silence, Spongebob and co. froze in place before the background around them faded, transporting them into an empty white void. Cressida got closer to the group.

“It’s a pleasure to be talking with you all, again,” said Cressida.

“This is my first time getting to know you,” Lee added.

“Let me speak first, I haven’t said this before, but one of you look familiar,” Cressida said and loomed her head close to Umbriel. “Are you Rosemary Quansara?”

“That’s what I used to be named, but aren’t you the one who gave me the ability to look into peoples’ auras and activate my own aura?” Umbriel asked back. “That was why I ran away to Rock Bottom and all.”

“I gave people like you those types of abilities as a way to seek danger and know what to avoid. I feel sorry for what you have done for yourself,” Cressida replied.

“Don’t worry about it. I’m completely fine now.”

“Here are a couple real questions here: we can’t figure out how to get rid of Moon Powers and get rid of the greenhouse effect from Pisces Planet, do you know the solution to those?” Yang asked.

“For your powers, there is a big lever next to one of the 10 pods, before going inside those pods, press down the lever and wait for a radiating glow to emit,” Cressida explained. “That will also restore Pisces Planet and cause the planets to rotate again. You can’t pull down the lever without entering a passcode though. According to Phorcys Quantanova, you must enter the following numbers: 6-1-3-2-3-3-2-0-0-7. I will transfer that code into your heads so you’ll all remember.”

“Thanks, it was good to speak with you. I couldn’t do it without some knowledge from Ned Newton,” Yang replied.

“And I couldn’t tell you all this information without knowledge from Phorcys Quantanova. While my constellation is deactivated in an instant, I bid you good luck and farewell,” Cressida concluded.

As the white void faded back into the background of the chamber room, Spongebob and co. woke up. The first two things they noticed was Titan standing around near Umbriel and Cressida being nowhere to be seen.

“Hey, you’re awake!” The now-reborn Titan said. “Who are all of you?”

“Titan…” Umbriel said softly before giving him a hug, “It worked, you’re alive again!”

“Whoa, this feels really good…” Titan said. “How do you know my name?”

“It’s a long story,” Umbriel replied. “I’ll tell you all about it when we get back to our universe.”

“Okay, I’ve entered the passcode,” Yang announced. “Get inside those pods while I pull down the lever. As for the rest of you guys, hold on to the pods if you’re going to escape with them.”

As directed, the 9 Moon Warriors entered the pods while Candy and the resistance team (alongside the seized Makemake) held on to the pods. Yang pulled the lever and got inside the last vacant pod. As the radiating glow was starting to flow through and expand across the floating island, Spongebob and co. felt the ground shaking before their deoxyDNA markings were slowly subsiding. The white glow reached Pisces Planet and like so, the 12 zodiac planets were starting to move at a rapid pace. Spongebob and co. were now feeling dizzy before the impact of the white glow’s power was making the floating island crumbled. Spongebob and co. were now seen drifting below and heading for the atmosphere. Umbriel held onto Titan as the group was all about to crash into….the jungle.

The whole group fell into a river and they quickly emerged to get a glance at the universe they landed in.

“What’s going on? This isn’t Bikini Bottom,” said Spongebob.

“Yang and I forgot to tell you: the zodiac planet revolves around a difference universe after each month,” said Yin. “No need to worry though, I can always teleport you all back to your homes.”

“Gladly, I’m locking up this ruffian in my home planet,” Solid Shell proclaimed, still having Makemake in his grip.

“Any things to say before you I take you guys back?” Yin asked.

“Not really,” Miranda spoke.

“Nope,” said Celeste.

“I had fun, I’ll say that,” said Galileo.

"Meh," Sao muttered.

“Just take me home,” said Solid Shell.

Afterwards, Yang and Yin use their teleportation technique to send the resistance team back to their respective homes.

“I’ll admit, I had fun being a Moon Warrior,” Squidward remarked. “It was especially fun to duel with Spongebob.”

“As much as I wanted to keep those Moon Powers, it’s best for me to move on and admit that I’ve had my fun,” Prendas proclaimed.

“I was trusted into taking care of Titan, and telling him all the memories I’ve had of him is what I’m going to do from this point on,” said Umbriel.

“She’s really sweet, I think I like her,” Titan added towards Umbriel.

“I’m also pretty stubborn, by the way,” Umbriel replied.

“I’ve also really had a good time, how about you, Patrick?” Sandy said.

“Wow, Bikini Bottom sure has changed a lot,” Patrick remarked, referring to the jungle universe.

“I can’t wait to talk about all the adventures I’ve had, it’ll make a great autobiography between me and Prendas,” said Candy. “I’ll make sure to visit you anytime, Umbriel.”

“No problem,” Umbriel responded.

“I think being a Moon Warrior has somewhat changed me for the better, I’m more comfortable now with talking with others, so I’ll try and visit any of you guys if I have time,” said Lee.

“That was the greatest and riskiest adventure I ever had, I hope to keep in touch with all the news friends I’ve made!” Spongebob commented.

“We’ve had a memorable time too,” Yang concludes. “Until the next time Yin and I run into one of you folks, this is farewell…”

Before returning to Pisces Planet, Yang and Yin transported Spongebob and co. back to their homes in Bikini Bottom.

In the meantime, no universes or planets were at the risk of danger since Betelgeuse was vanquished and since Solid Shell imprisoned Makemake in his headquarters.

While Makemake is serving time in captivity by Solid Shell, Pluto eventually paid a visit, which at least made him feel happy.

Umbriel was happy to have her powers removed, her grandparents were happy as well. Now she's safe from her aura powers harming her.

Kerberos was rescued from the dungeon room and reclaimed his title as the Pisces Emperor. Umbriel went over to Pisces Planet to spend time with Titan, who was now an embodiment of the zodiac, and have Kerberos, Halimede, and Europa provide help with giving Titan his memories. Umbriel was making progress, especially when she gave him a moon pie to eat. Like the original Titan, he loved it.

Yang and Yin returned to doing service for the Pisces Kingdom and started contemplating on having new members for the royal family line with Kerberos.

Candy and Prendas got to work on their story of their travels across the sea and space as the Moon Warriors they used to be. Candy had her exchanged Fool’s Powers extracted after a visit at Pisces Planet with help from Kerberos.

Lee started acting less like a lone wolf and paid occasional visits with Spongebob and his friends.

Miranda, Galileo, Celeste, and Sao, the former resistance quartet, moved on with their normal lives in Pisces Planet. Spite being a Pisconarch, Sao still kept his job as second in-command with Solid Shell. With help from Kerberos, Galileo also got Bergelmir and ASTR0-0 what they've wanted.

As for Spongebob, Patrick, Squidward, and Sandy, they moved on to their normal lives. Spongebob was most especially happy to be back working at the Krusty Krab.

The former heroes were all happy and carefree again. Beforehand, they also managed to figure out the secret to how they became Moon Warriors…

Before leaving the floating island…

“According to lore, or more specifically from that book, Moon Warriors have the same aura pattern,” said Prendas with the formerly assembled Moon Warriors. “I’m not going to bother wondering why the meteor gave Candy the powers instead of me, but compare to this sketch of said pattern with our auras, and you’ll see what I mean, Umbriel.”

As the 10 Warriors placed their hands together for Umbriel to see whether or not their combined auras matched, they indeed matched the pattern from said page.

“She’s right,” Umbriel affirmed.

“The one thing I’m still wondering about is whoever wrote this book in the first place,” said Squidward. “There should be an author name. I think this smudge over here should have the answer if we remove it.”

“Good thinking,” says Yin.

Scratching off the smudge, a note written in pen was revealed and it said “Property of Phorcys Quantanova.”

“Definitely, Quantanova has made history, even in this book,” Yang proclaimed. “You guys should meet Pluto from the royal family tree. He has a lot say about the guy.”

And so ends this legacy of this generation’s Moon Warriors. Indeed it will make history for everyone across Bikini Bottom and Pisces Planet.

THE END

• Like 1

BONUS: Back to Titan

Let’s go back to the beginning…

Before I was brought back, back to what started this new life of mine. I’ve been told that I was previously a Moon Warrior along with nine other noble fighters who have done the deed to restore the cycle of twelve moons that revolve around the multi-verse. I’ve been told that I was one of those planetary beings, a Pisconarch to be exact. However, a different person, and of my own kind, had told me that I am part of the last surviving alien race of those twelve moons aside from civilization that existed far-off in space from Pisces Planet. I remember his name being Pluto.

Anyways back to the whole Moon Warrior bit, I was said to be a remarkable and knowledgeable member of the team until I apparently sacrificed myself to a red hot giant that was expanding big enough to wipe out the entire universe. A stop was put to that evil as an ocean-dweller named SpongeBob was named a hero for his leadership along with the other fellow Moon Warriors. The name Titan had also been etched into that history. Not too long before that, I was reborn and then informed that Titan is who I am and who I was. The one person who has been giving me most of this information about him is a girl named Umbriel…

Since being with Umbriel for the first time since after he lost his life once, I’ve already gotten used to going by Titan after she told me everything she knew about him. She told me about her love-hate relationship with him, the role he played in being part of the recent Moon Warrior cycle, and his favorite food, among other things.  I look just like him, so I’ve also admitted to myself that I was indeed him in little time. She not only told me a lot about Titan, but also about herself.

From what I’ve learned about her, she had been through a lot, especially while she was a Moon Warrior. She was born under the moon with aura-reading powers and got bullied for it. She ran away to different places until she was discovered as one of the ten Moon Warriors. Because she never wanted to be a Moon Warrior, she went to great lengths to try and get her powers removed before learning to accept them. Near the end of the whole Moon Warriors mission, she had to overcome Titan’s loss. Now, since the past year, she’s spent most of her time on Pisces Planet to recover his memories – no…my memories.

She also told me that Titan resigned his role as a leader and temporarily left the team for her sake. He must really be important to her, just like how she’s important to me. After all this time that I’ve spent with her, there have been just two things on my mind on what I should do from that point on: Umbriel and the multi-verse. Knowing about how this planetary system revolves around a different universe after every 30 degree cycle, I’ve been curious about exploring these horizons that I have yet to see, and I’ve told Umbriel that I would like it if we could do this together. …Now, of all of a sudden, she was gone. That was the last time I saw and talked to her before I somehow ended up in this empty void…

The perspective completely changes as the inside of a laboratory within an unknown location is now shown. Two figures stood behind another that was dressed in the usual attire of a samurai. The two other individuals appeared in the form of a deep sea creature and a blue morpho butterfly respectively.

“Dr. Neo Chromos,” the butterfly scientist spoke. “We should be careful about experimenting him.”

“I know,” the other scientist, Neo, replied.

Fixing his gaze towards the mysterious individual, Neo wrung out his remote and activated a glass barrier between the two scientists and the samurai with the press of a button.

“It’s strange how he let us take him in after we found him,” said the butterfly scientist. “Based on the research that our messenger has done on Titan, this is a part of his memories where he took on the appearance of the ‘Luminous Samurai.’”

“If that’s so, then why haven’t any of his physical memories returned?” Neo questioned. “This is a mystery that I’ve been trying to solve for a year.”

“I thought you already figured out that this case is different from when we visited the universe labeled XD19851212, even after we recovered items from what was left of the floating island.”

“What matters now is that we still got what we needed. We still need to figure out how to restore his physical memories.”

Before Neo could say more, the Luminous Samurai struck the glass screen with his golden blade. The protective barrier proved to be strong enough to prevent a scratch from the Luminous Samurai’s strength.

“You’re the Luminous Samurai,” Neo said to him. “You once participated in a tournament on Pisces Planet, won, and then vanished without a trace. There’s more to you, isn’t there? You shouldn’t just be a living fragment of Titan. Go on and say something to us.”

To no surprise from the two scientists, the Luminous Samurai did not respond.

“My work cannot be a complete waste. I have transferred a lot of acquired information on Titan to him,” Neo continued.

“Should we re-consider the data we analyzed from him, Dr. Chromos?” The blue morpho butterfly scientist suggested. “He has an interesting amount of Locus memories which include Pisces Planet and a variety of locations within World SB0219 like Bikini Bottom and Crystalline Coast. He knows names like SpongeBob SquarePants, Patrick Star, Squidward Tentacles, Umbriel Quansara-“

“No, you don’t have to keep reminding me about these things, especially his connection to Umbriel,” Neo interrupted. “We need more than just information.”

“If there’s anything we could make use of at the moment, it’s his powerful aura,” the butterfly scientist replied.

“Yes, he does have a strong aura. For now, we can experiment the Luminous Samurai on his fighting skills. In the meantime, we can still try to expand our research.”

“Well, I have just thought of a method to achieve our goal. Why don’t we capture Umbriel for our experiments on the Luminous Samurai?”

As the Luminous Samurai was shown again continuing to try and escape from the glass barrier, Neo then replied to the other scientist, “We need to get out of view from the interdimensional guardian of our world before we could try anything taboo. You might be on to something, although we can’t leave any more hints about our plans for that girl to look into from this point on.”

“Hmm…I think I know what you’re scheming…”

The Luminous Samurai, he was called. He was a former alias of mine. I had to educate myself about the name, but he was very familiar to me for a variety of reasons. I had a vision of him as I continued to drift away from my home world. His image displayed a terrifying one. I saw him with Umbriel. Everything else I saw in that image was quite a blur, and it left me with one thing I had to keep in mind: I cannot let him take her.

Titan stopped reminiscing as he saw his field of vision changed around him. The background still appeared to be pitch black, but then he saw a small figure with a white hooded coat enveloped around the body from head down to the waist. Titan ran closer to where she stood, and once their eyes both met, the darkness surrounding the area beneath their feet became a body of water. Looking down, Titan saw that both his and the mysterious figures’ feet were touching it and they were not sinking.

“Do you know why you’ve come here, Titan?” The hooded figure asked, revealing the voice of a young girl.

“I don’t know what this place is,” Titan responded. “The last thing I know that happened to me, I was spending time with Umbriel and gazing upon the galaxy before something strange happened. The anti-gravity in space was altered. Umbriel and I were falling closer down to Earth and when I looked back, however, she was gone. So please, tell me, where-

“Slow down, you’re not answering my question,” she interrupted.

“I need help finding Umbriel. Did you bring me here so that you can help me?” Titan asked.

“Wrong answer,” she replied. “Perhaps you didn’t realize this. You have meddled in the affairs of certain worlds without a license to traverse through them. I figured you’d be at fault because of a sudden tear in space and time, but then I sensed that it was the result of something worse.”

“Where’s Umbriel!?”

The girl with the hood over her head paused for a moment and then uttered, “…She’s fine, but her mind and physical body had both been split apart. Since her soul is still alive, her body is in the same kind of condition.”

“Is there anything I can do to get her back?”

“I know what you want from me. However, there’s a deal that you’ll have to make with me first.”

“Who are you to tell me all this? I’ve been to other worlds, but I know better than to cause rifts in space and time.”

Upon Titan’s questioning, the girl flipped the white hood back to reveal herself to him. “I am Gaia. I maintain order within worlds like yours.”

OR
    ACLEOF

TORAC
   HLEOFT
   EHECOS
    CMOSOS
OSM