Sign in to follow this  
The Patient

Woody Woodpecker (Live-action film)

I have zero interest in this since live-action cartoon movies tend to suck. Of course, we still haven't learned that and so Universal decided to check off Woody Woodpecker from Hollywood's list of cartoons to butcher into a live-action/CGI adaptation.

Strangely enough, this was released to theaters in Brazil and nowhere else, but it was filmed in Canada and made in America, where it's being released direct-to-DVD. Thank goodness for that though, but now I wish I haven't just realized that this exists.

Edited by Cousin Mel

I can appreciate them trying to reintroduce such a classic cartoon icon to a whole new generation of audiences, but yeah, I'll just stick to the memories of what originally introduced me to the character, The New Woody Woodpecker Show.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Old Man Jenkins said:

I can appreciate them trying to reintroduce such a classic cartoon icon to a whole new generation of audiences, but yeah, I'll just stick to the memories of what originally introduced me to the character, The New Woody Woodpecker Show.

Yeah, I actually liked that show as a kid, this was kind of better than nothing than today' standards.