• Advertisement

Squidward's Anecdote

Squidward Tentacles

*sigh* Here we go again. I am tired of these investigations. First it was at the Krusty Krab, and now this stupid party... I only went because I might get discovered for my musical talent there.

Anyways, I may hate the little guy, but I did not do it. (d) I don't even have the picture in question, though it is my phone wallpaper now. (smirk) Heh. Heh.

I left my present in a sensible place. It was a unibrow comb, so I guess whoever messages first with the comb gets a hint..... if anyone even cares enough. I don't. I gave the present to someone who could use it.

Is there anyone you suspect that could have done it?

Did you drink the egg nog? Did you remember what happened or what everyone else did after they drank it?

What kinds of food did you eat at the party? A cucumber sandwich, maybe? (smirk) Or Squilliam's ass?

Who did you see Squilliam welcome? Did he welcome you?

On 12/19/2017 at 8:46 PM, SnOWMan said:

Is there anyone you suspect that could have done it?

Did you drink the egg nog? Did you remember what happened or what everyone else did after they drank it?

What kinds of food did you eat at the party? A cucumber sandwich, maybe? (smirk) Or Squilliam's ass?

Who did you see Squilliam welcome? Did he welcome you?

I think it's SpongeBob who did it. (d) That attention hog.

I knew it was spiked. I like drinking to avoid SpongeBob. And no, I don't remember anything after that.

I had a cucumber sandwich but I'm not sure how that's related to anything.

Squilliam personally welcomed everybody. If you're trying to find the culprit, it wasn't me. (d)

On 12/20/2017 at 1:22 AM, HayBellsJinglin said:

Would you mind if we look at your phone wallpaper, or you could just describe what is displayed in it?

Sure.

3OF153A.jpg 

On 12/20/2017 at 9:38 PM, NegiSantie said:

Who do you think might have done it?

SpongeBob. He wants attention. (d)

Edited by jjsthekid

22 hours ago, NegiSantie said:

Who'd you give your present to?

I didn't give any presents. Squilliam was the only one who gave out any, and I'm pretty sure he got the clarinet I was supposed to get by mistake.

7 hours ago, Charlie Manson said:

Do you know what the drink spiker looked or sounded like?

Were anyone else at the party using their phones at one moment?

No clue.

Yes, Perch was using his to report about the party on his Twitter.