• Advertisement

Squilliam's Anecdote

Squilliam Fancyson

So I invited everyone over for my Spectacular Wonderful Christmas Party! :squilliam2: And we had a lot of fun! That is until someone spiked the egg nog. (d) I decided to give everyone a present, but it looks like several people got the wrong present. The old geeze------ I mean the wonderful elderly man got Perch Perkins' present. I got my buddy Squidward's present, which was meant to be a gag gift (it's a clarinet mute so nobody has to hear his horrific playing) but I ended up getting it.

If anyone did it, I think it's Squidward. (d) He's always trying to best me. Anyways, as my gift to you, the first person to find my clarinet wins a hint from the Magic Conch Shell! I'll give a hint: a certain buddy has it, and I'm sure there's a lot of touching at night that goes on there.

• Like 1

Do you remember anything that happened after the nog was spiked?

Did you see anyone using their phones or computers at the party?

don't you still want squidward's big meaty squid cock?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, SnOWMan said:

Do you remember anything that happened after the nog was spiked?

Did you see anyone using their phones or computers at the party?

don't you still want squidward's big meaty squid cock?

1.) Yeah, everyone was squirming around and wanting to leave like a bunch of pansies!

2.) I saw Perch Perkins using one to report news on social media, but I wouldn't know if someone had either after the eggnog incident.

3.) Eww, disgusting! His is way too small for me! vYwE0F7.png?1

Edited by Squilliam Fancyson
  • Like 1