Sign in to follow this  
Squilliam Fancyson

Squilliam's Anecdote

So I invited everyone over for my Spectacular Wonderful Christmas Party! :squilliam2: And we had a lot of fun! That is until someone spiked the egg nog. (d) I decided to give everyone a present, but it looks like several people got the wrong present. The old geeze------ I mean the wonderful elderly man got Perch Perkins' present. I got my buddy Squidward's present, which was meant to be a gag gift (it's a clarinet mute so nobody has to hear his horrific playing) but I ended up getting it.

If anyone did it, I think it's Squidward. (d) He's always trying to best me. Anyways, as my gift to you, the first person to find my clarinet wins a hint from the Magic Conch Shell! I'll give a hint: a certain buddy has it, and I'm sure there's a lot of touching at night that goes on there.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, SnOWMan said:

Do you remember anything that happened after the nog was spiked?

Did you see anyone using their phones or computers at the party?

don't you still want squidward's big meaty squid cock?

1.) Yeah, everyone was squirming around and wanting to leave like a bunch of pansies!

2.) I saw Perch Perkins using one to report news on social media, but I wouldn't know if someone had either after the eggnog incident.

3.) Eww, disgusting! His is way too small for me! vYwE0F7.png?1

Edited by Squilliam Fancyson
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Plank said:

Was the present the thing that Old Man Jenkins forgot he was holding and where did it end up?

I'm not sure, I barely remember anything during the eggnog incident. Last I recall, it was on the floor. If he even had it, I doubt that old coot even knows how to use the iConch, haha! 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, HayBellsJinglin said:

Insinuating stereotypes about old people's ability with technology? Why Squilliam, that doesn't seem very charitable.

Perhaps I should tell Perch and the news about this. (d)

:o Don't you dare! I'll give you a gold statue of my image if you don't spread such LIES about me.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, NegiSantie said:

Was Perch using his phone during the chaos after the eggnog was spiked?

I'm not sure, but he definitely used it after to report the incident on Twitter.

Edited by Squilliam Fancyson