• Advertisement

Old Man Jenkins' Anecdote

OMJenkins

Howdy boys...and girls, if there are any! What am I supposed to write again? Oh yeah, my anecdote thingy! I was invited to a fancy hootenanny hosted by that squid guy with the unibrow! He wanted me there so people knew how charity I am...chari-table, however you say that. I'm apparently really important to the other old folk or somethin’ like that.

*zzz* Oh yeah...then we did some fancy shmancy games and all that. I tasted some of that ol’ eggnog stuff, but I wasn’t a big fan! Then things got weird and wild at the party, it was like I was young again...

Eh...unfortunately, that’s all I remember from there. Last I remember, I was holding some strange thing, but I forget what it was.

Also, I was told to hide somethin’ for you whippersnappers! I hid my cruise ship in some episode where I appeared! First one to send it to jjs or the hilaryfan80 fellow gets a team point, whatever that is, and a hint thingy. Yippie!

Edited by Gunter

1 hour ago, HayBellsJinglin said:

Yep. Hi dad, what'd you get me for Christmas?

I can get you a pony.

2 minutes ago, Plank said:

Typically everyone suggests who they think was most likely to commit the crime, yet you haven't. Is there anyone who you would suggest that committed the crime?

I don't want to jump to conclusions sonny, but between you and me, that big nosed guy with the sailor hat is suspicious. What was his name again? Boy Barnacle? That sounds right.

On 12/22/2017 at 6:22 PM, HayBellsJinglin said:

Did you eat any food with your egg nog? Tell us your dining variety.

I had a delicious pickle sandwich...or was it cucumber? I also had one of those devil's eggs, even if they're from Satan, they tasted delicious! That's all I remember havin'.