• Advertisement

SBC Christmas Trivia Contest 2017

Jjs Goodman

1 minute ago, 4EverGreen said:

YES!!!! :D I'm on the board!!!! :cool: And I'll do a much better job of remembering when this thing is tomorrow, so that I don't get caught off GUARD again! :hysterical:

Good luck catching up to Ice Bear's point total, nothing can guard against Ice Bear's skills

Here we go. Theme is Christmas Music.

Question #1: What song has the line “Oh the weather outside is frightful, But the fire is so delightful, And since we've no place to go..."?

PM your answers to me. I will wait five minutes for the first few questions, and then move on faster when we have a set amount of players.

Answer: Let It Snow

Scoreboard:

Trophy: 4

Cream: 3

Hayden: 2

Negi: 1

Question #2: Released in 1947, what is the name of a song by Gene Autry with the lines "Hang your stockings and say your prayers cause Santa Claus comes tonight”?

Edited by Gunter

Answer: Santa Baby

Scoreboard:

Trophy: 37

Cream: 33

Hayden: 20

Fred: 12

Negi: 11

Question #10 (last question): In 1953 Bing Crosby had a huge hit with a song that is originally called “Stille Nacht, Heilige Nacht” in German. What is the English name of this song?

Answer: Silent Night

Scoreboard:

Trophy: 40

Cream: 38

Hayden: 24

Fred: 14

Negi: 12

Congratulations Trophy! You can play in tomorrow's for overall points, but cannot win it.

Round 5 will be tomorrow night (December 14th) at 7pm EST, with the theme of Christmas Movies.

Overall Scores:

Cream: 173

Trophy: 173

Fred: 128

Hayden: 117

Negi: 54

CDCB: 24

MMM: 18

4EverGreen: 5