• Advertisement

Rarest moment on SBC

Princess Peach

me winning gogeta hair thrice takes the cake for me

793px-Gogetawof.png

<second time didnt get archived but basically it me reacting to getting it a second time and homie joking about me getting a lime sombrero and me asking if i can trade my second gogeta hair for that>

59d95f89e441c_3rdtime.PNG.678d6f1446a387a01ff4ebe0fbe8a3e2.PNG

• Like 3

On 11/11/2017 at 5:52 AM, Master Shakezula said:

me getting a like from terminoob

That is pretty rare! :D And speaking of likes, another rare moment for ME, is whenever Hayden actually SAYS something that I genuinely LIKE enough to give a reaction like to it! :hysterical: Enough said! ;)

12 hours ago, 4EverGreen said:

That is pretty rare! :D And speaking of likes, another rare moment for ME, is whenever Hayden actually SAYS something that I genuinely LIKE enough to give a reaction like to it! :hysterical: Enough said! ;)

The only thing rarer than THAT is someone reading your works of fiction in FULL instead of SKIMMING them! :hysterical: Enough said! ;) 

• Happy 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Hayden said:

The only thing rarer than THAT is someone reading your works of fiction in FULL instead of SKIMMING them! :hysterical: Enough said! ;) 

That's the big disadvantage of working with a PRINT media, instead of a VISUAL media! :rolleyes: If I was able to show something VISUALLY instead of having to DESCRIBE it in explicit detail, my episode ideas would probably end up running a LOT shorter than they actually DO! :hysterical:

• Sad 2