• Advertisement

Mrs. Puff's Anecdote

Mrs. Puff

Okay so I was sitting alone at the Krusty Krab just looking at the very attractive Mr. Krabs. (smirk) Nearby was SpongeBob with his idiotic friend doing who knows what. Oh how I hate SpongeBob! Anyways, I had to powder my nose, so I got up, waved to Mr. Krabs, and went to the restroom. At the Krusty Krab, there's no difference between mens' and womens' restrooms, so I went into the singular restroom and there was an elderly gentleman in one of the stalls. I still had my Krabby Patty as I was finishing it, but I was pretty much done with it, so I threw it in the trash. The next thing that I knew, the power went out and these right siren lights came on. Mr. Krabs in the past has explained to me the inner workings of the Krusty Krab: the security system comes on when the power is cut to save the formula, and the only way out is in the back with a passcode in which not even SpongeBob knows. I knew to act normal: Mr. Krabs wouldn't have made such an elaborate security system for nothing! So I went back to my table in the lobby and waited for the whole thing to blow over.

• Like 1

On 10/25/2017 at 7:11 PM, PhantOWM said:

Any info on the mysterious scream? We know one of the people who screamed was SpongeBob, but do you think it was anyone else?

I'm not sure, maybe it was Patrick crying like a baby!

On 10/25/2017 at 11:57 PM, Harleni Quinn said:

Did you see the old man enter the bathroom or hear him doing anything?

Did you see Mr. Krabs after the power went out?

No, I didn't see Mr. Jenkins enter prior, but I did hear snoring in one of the stalls.

Yes.

On 10/26/2017 at 12:16 AM, I Am Jethro said:

Do you know the passcode? 

Which part of the back is the keypad located at?

What did you notice on your way back to your seat? It was dark so how did you even find it?

No.

I wouldn't know.

I just saw darkness, and people running around like animals!

On 10/26/2017 at 7:48 PM, PhantOWM said:

Why aren't you answering any questions? Do you have something to hide? :bullshrimp:

I was too busy dear.

Edited by Mrs. Puff

Puff, we know you did it, our eyewitness Old Man Jenkins saw you shut the circuit breaker off!

While you were rushing to get out, you knocked the garbage can over and flooded your unfinished patty into OMJ's stall.

Care to comment before you're taken back to the slammer?

2 minutes ago, I Am Jethro said:

Puff, we know you did it, our eyewitness Old Man Jenkins saw you shut the circuit breaker off!

While you were rushing to get out, you knocked the garbage can over and flooded your unfinished patty into OMJ's stall.

Care to comment before you're taken back to the slammer?

Well according to his own anecdote, he couldn't even see the stall in front of him. I don't even know what a circuit breaker is! And OMJ had a Krabby Patty too... it could have been his.

These accusations. I would never! I wouldn't want to hurt Mr. Krabs' business like that.

Oh so now you're spying on other people's anecdotes, eh? You seem quite involved in this case.

Let me ask you this, dear Puff, all 9 other party guests were thinking about who else it could have been, except for you.

Perhaps because you already know the answer?

43 minutes ago, I Am Jethro said:

Oh so now you're spying on other people's anecdotes, eh? You seem quite involved in this case.

Let me ask you this, dear Puff, all 9 other party guests were thinking about who else it could have been, except for you.

Perhaps because you already know the answer?

No, I just don't have it in me to accuse someone else. I don't know who could've done it. Also, your feet must be sore from jumping to conclusions, young man!

3 minutes ago, Pharmacist Army said:

...I didn't mean it that way.

I meant as in a "Hey, can we talk about something important?" way.

Question, but why did Mr. Krabs tell you about the system and the passcode? He claims to be loyal to his crew.