• Advertisement

live-action Dora the (Explosion) Explorer movie produced by Michael Bay coming in 2019

Turo

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/dora-the-explorer-movie-film-adaptation-michael-bay-live-action-2019-release-date-a8016541.html

This is gonna focus on teen Dora probably played by an adult, sooooooooooooo this is gonna be filled with Dora being a sex object, Diego being a cartel boss, map being a pervert, backpack explosions and Swipey hunted by military. Fun for the entire family. Michael Bay is quite possibly gonna get arrested for sexual assult. Thoughts? 

• Happy 1

Thoughts?  You made a topic about my status update is my initial thought. :P

My real thoughts are that they are making a CollegeHumor parody video into a full theatrical movie.

6 minutes ago, The Headless Clappy said:

Thoughts?  You made a topic about my status update is my initial thought. :P

My real thoughts are that they are making a CollegeHumor parody video into a full theatrical movie.

well you aren't the only member :funny: 

plus I wanted to make this topic before someone else would.

Guest hilaryfan80
13 minutes ago, The Headless Clappy said:

My real thoughts are that they are making a CollegeHumor parody video into a full theatrical movie

I'm so glad someone else thought of this video. :Laugh:

How is this going to be any good? I don't see any way how a live-action Dora set in her teenage years is going to work well.

Me and two of my friends were making tons of jokes about this today. I recommended that at the very end of the movie with a few explosions Dora spontaneously combusts and causes a giant explosion, which makes the second movie take place in some Mad Max-style post apocalyptic Dora world.

Bumping this topic because I just found out some relevant information. I don't remember where I read it from, but apparently, this movie is STILL happening! It's still in production, and I believe it's slated for a 2019 release! No confirmed news about actors or actresses yet.

On 4/29/2018 at 3:07 AM, 4EverGreen said:

Bumping this topic because I just found out some relevant information. I don't remember where I read it from, but apparently, this movie is STILL happening! It's still in production, and I believe it's slated for a 2019 release! No confirmed news about actors or actresses yet.

Could it possibly have been from this thread?

On 10/24/2017 at 10:40 AM, Dr. Thanos said:

4 hours ago, Eclipsa said:

Huh, so this is no longer being directed by Michael Bay. Guess that explains the lack of explosions.

It was never directed by him. He is only the producer.