• Advertisement

125a. Pineapple Fever

Karen

In my opinion, this episode was a great episode of SpongeBob. It's not one of my favorites but I enjoyed watching this episode. There were some flaws in this episode. It was very annoying that SpongeBob kept saying "playing board games, and playing tic-tac-toe, and drinkin' hot cocoa, and playing tic-tac-toe, and doing jigsaw puzzles". SpongeBob and Patrick were really stupid in some parts like when Patrick didn't know where this last piece of the puzzle goes. I know SpongeBob and Patrick stupid and It's funny sometimes but in this episode, SpongeBob and Patrick were more stupid than they used to be in old episodes of SpongeBob and It was unfunny and annoying. I also didn't like the part with Squidward tweezing his eyebrows. I liked this episode because there were some parts that I laughed. SpongeBob saying "Now my house can withstand anything nature has to throw at us.", then Squidward knocking SpongeBob's door down and then Patrick saying "I guess Squidward's not part of nature." was very hilarious and It's one of my favorite SpongeBob quotes. Spongebob, Patrick and Squidward playing "rock, paper, scissors" was funny. Patrick getting older was funny. Squidward eating snail food was funny. SpongeBob, Patrick and Squidward acting like animals were very hilarious. I thought the ending was funny too. This episode could have been better and SpongeBob and Patrick could have been less stupid in this episode too but I liked this episode. 8/10