• Advertisement

Old Man Jenkins' Anecdote

OMJenkins

Hi young people. :) I love the young people! So hilaryfan80 wants me to spin a yarn on the good ol' Krusty Krab. I was in the bathroom taking my first evening trip to the loo, and suddenly the lights went out. I thought I was going blind - my vision is getting way too horrible. I heard a bit of screaming, so I just sat on the toilet and waited. When I woke up, I found a few Krabby Patties in my stall! I have no idea how they got there, unless I brought them and forgot.... eh..... what are we talking about, sonny? Oh, you want me to pick someone who could have done it? I don't know these youngins but I would have to say the squirrel. You know what they say about immigrants.

• Like 2

Are you trying to schmooze us over with that young people malarkey?

Why should we believe a racist who is covered in Patty evidence?

You may have just been in the stall as you say, or are you stalling for time so we don't figure out you're the culprit?

1 hour ago, I Am Jethro said:

Are you trying to schmooze us over with that young people malarkey?

Why should we believe a racist who is covered in Patty evidence?

You may have just been in the stall as you say, or are you stalling for time so we don't figure out you're the culprit?

1 - Nope, I just love the young people!

2 - Who is the racist?

3 - Yup, I'm pretty sure I was in that stall, unless my memory is getting that bad...

1 hour ago, Dracula Phineas said:

so you like kicking people's butt, do you? we'll show you *punch on my fist*

That's not nice. :( 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, I Am Jethro said:

Can you describe the screaming sound to the best of your ability?

Have you ever had a problem with sleepwalking?

1 - Eh...sorry sonny, but I couldn't hear it well enough to...uh...oh, identify it, since I was in that stall. Also, my hearing sucks. I's a miracle I'm hearing any of your questions!

2 - Zzz...*wakes up*...Huh?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, PhantOWM said:

Did you hear any doors opening or slamming? Did anyone else come in the bathroom while you were in there?

I think I did hear a door creak but my hearing and vision is so bad that I wouldn't have the slightest clue...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PhantOWM said:

Are you sure you saw a "few" Krabby Patties? Did they look identical, and if they were, were they all half-eaten? 

I'm not entirely sure...... it was really dark. Sorry that I'm not that big of a help, sonny. When you get old, a lot of your time is spent on the toilet and your eyesight goes really bad. It may have just been one. Either way, I'm not sure how it got there. It might be mine?