• Advertisement

Post your Latest Listened to Stations

Cha

for example (doesn’t have to be more than one or Pandora)

gfJPUJe.jpg

except for the lower two (and a Paramore station) I mostly just skip around stations. Pandora has a very limited selection, I just like it because I can browse the web while listening. I don’t think Spotify allows that anyway.

Just now, Dracula Phineas said:

ah, is it free or it's not good as spofiy?

Yeah it’s free but it sucks compared to Spotify, like I said I just use it because I can listen while I browse the internet on my phone.

7 minutes ago, Slightly more Spooky Kiyozu♡ said:

Yeah it’s free but it sucks compared to Spotify, like I said I just use it because I can listen while I browse the internet on my phone.

I wouldn't say it totally sucks. Yeah, Spotify has some more benefits, but the radio format can be nice sometimes and I've discovered a bunch of new songs I wouldn't have before thanks to Pandora.

4 minutes ago, Graveyard Smash said:

Spotify has a radio format too tho

I know that. But the Spotify app won't let you listen to music and browse the Internet at the same time so I'd rather use Pandora when I'm on my phone.

SOF it's up to you, get whatever one you feel like

Edited by Katwoman

2 minutes ago, Katwoman said:

I know that. But the Spotify app won't let you listen to music and browse the Internet at the same time so I'd rather use Pandora when I'm on my phone.

I agree that Pandora is great for introducing artists but still sucks that YouTube and Spotify don’t allow the browse feature.

@Dracula Phineas Pandora for browsing on mobile, Spotify for tons of artist’s songs. Depends on if you use your phone or computer more.

Just now, Katwoman said:

Wait, really? I can't say I've ever browsed the Internet while on Spotify but I've used other apps and it appeared to work fine. That's odd.

7 minutes ago, Graveyard Smash said:

Wait, really? I can't say I've ever browsed the Internet while on Spotify but I've used other apps and it appeared to work fine. That's odd.

I'm just going based off what Cha said. I've never used the app

On 10/17/2017 at 12:23 PM, Slightly more Spooky Kiyozu♡ said:

for example (doesn’t have to be more than one or Pandora)

gfJPUJe.jpg

except for the lower two (and a Paramore station) I mostly just skip around stations. Pandora has a very limited selection, I just like it because I can browse the web while listening. I don’t think Spotify allows that anyway.

I've literally never run into that problem with Spotify. Is that a restriction on the free version or something?