• Advertisement

Patrick's Anecdote

Patrick Star

Uhhhhhhhhhh....... so today the Krabby Patties went bye bye! The restaurant went dark and poof they were gone! I was just with my friend SpongeBob and the Krabby Patties went poof! I could smell the patties go away too.

I think I smelled the dumpster in the back.

If I had to choose one person who took the patties, I would choose OLD MAN JENKINS!!!! He was the only one in the bathroom. Surely he did it! (d)

:nom: <-- Why can't this be me?! :patrick_crying-308:

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Harleni Quinn said:

Did you notice anything else strange or smell anything?

Just the lack of missing patties. :( and garbage

2 minutes ago, PhantOWM said:

Hey, Pat. Your friend SpongeBob thinks it was Larry the Lobster who stole the patties. What did you see him do before the lights went out?

He was holding some fancy drink and talking to Sandy. I don't think he was doing anything.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, I Am Jethro said:

Did you smell anything in the dumpster? 

Were you able to smell if someone was still in the bathroom?

1 - Yeah, it smelled like...garbage. Hmm...

2 - No, I was too distracted by the stench of that garbage to smell the bathroom today! :pinhead:

• Like 1

Patrick, are you able to smell things from outside (like that dumpster) even when a door is shut or are you only able to smell when a door is open/air is coming in?

You're totally onto something with Old Man Jenkins.

5 minutes ago, Dracula Phineas said:

*facepalm* how was OMJ did that, are you an idiot?

The who did what now? :uh:

2 minutes ago, I Am Jethro said:

Patrick, are you able to smell things from outside (like that dumpster) even when a door is shut or are you only able to smell when a door is open/air is coming in?

You're totally onto something with Old Man Jenkins.

I didn't see, but I caught some air when I smelled garbage, so the door was probably...uh, closed! Yeah! Or maybe open...hmm...wait...can I get more time?

• Like 1