• Advertisement

SpongeBob's Anecdote

SpongeBob SquarePants

Hm? You want to know what happened at the Krusty Krab? Suuuuuuuure!

I was just dancing with Patrick. Mr. Krabs didn't want me to stray away from the good ol' kitchen, so we danced by the kitchen door in case someone wants a Krabby Patty. All of a sudden, the lights went out! I think I heard a scream coming from the front of the restaurant. Anyways, I heard a few doors open, and the lights came back on and the patties were GONE! I didn't know what to do. I thought someone had entered the kitchen, but when I looked when the lights came back on, nobody was in the kitchen.

If I had to choose one suspect, I would choose...... Larry! He seems awfully suspicious. (d)

I am so sorry, Mr. Krabs!!! :eek:

Edited by SpongeBob SquarePants
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Dracula Phineas said:

yes but i don;t think he can be suspect b/c he could a uh normal?

He seems like he could use a few of those patties for his new gym. I'm not really sure!

21 minutes ago, Harleni Quinn said:

What did you see Larry doing right before the lights went out?

Talking with Sandy, of course! They really enjoy their protein shakes. :Laugh:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Harleni Quinn said:

I'm not done yet.  It seems kinda weird that you would suspect Larry of such a crime. Sounds like you're trying to throw the scent off of someone else or perhaps... yourself?

I was asked by the interviewer, @Kris Jenner, to choose one person who I thought did it. I wasn't entirely sure, so I said Larry. He seemed the most suspicious to me.

• Like 1