• Advertisement

Hooky 3: Twice The Trouble

Jinjo

Here we go...

Challenge #1:

The first course of action during any mystery is to investigate the scene of the first crime. Tonight, you'll be investigating the Barg N'Mart for evidence. Find five Fisherman footprints hidden in the "aisles". Note that there may be more than one set of footprints on an aisle. Be careful, as the culprit always returns to the scene of the crime. PM, cometchat, or tell me in some other way which pages have the footprints. 

The top two characters to finish will be immune from the killer(s) tonight, and the first place winner gets a point on the scoreboard. From there, the first place winner will select one of the three cards determining which Fisherman strikes.

Results:

Cream finished first, while Homie finished second. Both are immune. Cream earns a point for the Drasticals.

Cream picked the right card, so Fisherman #1 will strike someone...stay on guard... :o 

Feel free to buy something from the powerup store or roleplay in this topic until then.

Edited by The Lich

The lights flicker on and off in the Barg'N Mart. Suddenly, a scream is heard...

The dead body of Sandy, aka @Harleni Quinn, is seen on the ground, with a hook on her back. Alas, Negi has bit the dust. :( Who could be responsible? Unfortunately, now that the scientist is dead, it will be tougher to analyze the footprints...

Stay tuned for Challenge #2, tomorrow night at 7pm EST. 14 remain. You may roleplay in this topic or buy something in the power-up store until then.

Contestants:

1.) Fred - Clem

2.) Cream - Plankton

3.) Hayden - Jethro

4.) OBAB - SpongeBob

5) SOF - Karen

6.) scarypants - Patrick

7.) MMM - Johnny Elaine 

8.) Homie - Mrs. Puff

9.) Trophy - Zeus the Guitar Lord

10.) OWM - Alfred the Lightbulb

11.) RDSP - Squidward

12.) Dreaded Patrick - Sneaky Hermit

13.) Spongetron - Spongetron

14.) Wendy the Witch - Wendy

Edited by The Lich

Challenge #2:

Now that we've thoroughly investigated the Barg'N Mart, it's time to investigate the scene of the other crime: First Nautical Bank. Fisherman #2 has hidden multiple puzzles across the location for you to unscramble. There are five in total. Once again, be careful, as the culprit always returns to the scene of the crime. PM, cometchat or tell me somehow what all five puzzles say.

The top two characters to finish will be immune from the killer(s) tonight, and the first place winner gets a point on the scoreboard. From there, the first place winner will select one of the three cards determining which Fisherman strikes.

Results:

Fred finished first, while Cream finished second. Both are immune. Fred earns a point for the Band Geeks.

Fred picked the right card, so Fisherman #2 will strike someone...stay on guard... :o 

Feel free to buy something from the powerup store or roleplay in this topic until then.

The lights flicker on and off in the bank. Suddenly, a hook strikes at OWM (Alfred the Lightbulb)'s bulletproof vest, protecting himself! :o Fisherman #2 disappears into the shadows, as everyone looks around the outside of the bank.

Yeah, nobody dies tonight thankfully. But tomorrow night you may not be so lucky...

Stay tuned for Challenge #3, tomorrow night at 7pm EST. You may roleplay in this topic or buy something in the power-up store until then.

Contestants:

1.) Fred - Clem

2.) Cream - Plankton

3.) Hayden - Jethro

4.) OBAB - SpongeBob

5) SOF - Karen

6.) scarypants - Patrick

7.) MMM - Johnny Elaine 

8.) Homie - Mrs. Puff

11.) RDSP - Squidward

12.) Dreaded Patrick - Sneaky Hermit

13.) Spongetron - Spongetron

14.) Wendy the Witch - Wendy

Challenge #3:

We are done investigating the original scenes of the first strikes, now it is time to search the rest of Bikini Bottom. Both Fisherman have left cryptic notes, stating they left "surprises" for us around town.

Fisherman #1: Greetings. I have stolen the other Fisherman's briefcase, and hidden it in the Video Game Store. I'd appreciate it if someone found it and cracked the code. It would help deduce who the other Fisherman is, if you ask me... (Hint: Only between pages 1 to 11)

Fisherman #2: I see the other Fisherman stole my briefcase, so I stole theirs as payback. :) I've hidden it in The Reef. I'd love to see what's inside of it, as I'm sure someone is smarter than me at cracking the code for it... (Hint: Only between pages 1 to 11)

Oh my, it appears both Fishermen want to learn the other's identity as much as us. Regardless if they are using us, we definitely need to see what's inside of those briefcases. PM, cometchat or tell me somehow where their briefcases are.

Results:

Homie finished first, while Cream finished second. Both are immune. Homie earns a point for the Drasticals.

Homie picked the right card, so Fisherman #2 will strike someone...stay on guard... :o 

Suddenly, the lights flicker on and off in The Reef. The lights turn back on, and SOF finds the dead body of...

@DreaDEAD Patrick, aka the Sneaky Hermit. Unfortunately, the hermit wasn't sneaky enough to avoid that hook. :( 

Stay tuned for Challenge #4, tomorrow night at 7pm EST. You may roleplay in this topic or buy something in the power-up store until then.

Contestants:

1.) Fred - Clem

2.) Cream - Plankton

3.) Hayden - Jethro

4.) OBAB - SpongeBob

5) SOF - Karen

6.) scarypants - Patrick

7.) MMM - Johnny Elaine 

8.) Homie - Mrs. Puff

11.) RDSP - Squidward

12.) Spongetron - Spongetron

13.) Wendy the Witch - Wendy

Edited by The Lich

Like the ghost before him, the Sneaky Hermit's ghost appeared to give a final message.....

" None of you are in my will!"

..... I never said it was a good or important message, but nevertheless it's a message.

Once said, he disappeared wherever hermits go when they die by fishermen.

• Like 2