• Advertisement

143. The Great Patty Caper

Jjs Goodman

I thought it was a good special overall. I liked The Clash of Triton a bit more though.

The Great Patty Caper

* Hmm, they kept The Great Patty Caper as the title instead of changing it to Mystery With a Twistery. Oh well, no big deal.

* Out of Krabby Patties? Impossible!

* So, that is how they made the Formula back in the old days.

* Here comes Plankton...again.

* They put it on the news? I don't think it was that news worthy, but eh, it is important to Bikini Bottom. Oh yeah, and The Fish Head returns yet again.

* We see another Undersea Airplane. The first one was Seen in Club Spongebob and another one was Seen in The Sponge Who Could Fry.

* Way-Far Out Townsville makes its debut. Sounds very Far-Out.

* A little Strange Mr. Krabs keeps the key in his heart.

* 2nd Time We See a train. 1st time was in Blackend Sponge.

* The "Butler" Seems suspicious.

* Yes, he looks suspicious Patrick.

* That baby was ugly, no offense. 428899.gif

* "I Couldn't have stolen it..yet." 864693.gif

* Another angry mob at the Krusty Krab. And They start destroying things.

* Where is Officer Nancy? She should have at least been there.

* So, Two of the fish were actually criminals.

* I laughed at the Werewolf gag.

* Plankton sure is a pushover now.

* I wonder if the Women Fish was a criminal as well?

* There it is!

* Spongebob is flying again!

* Where is the Engineer?

* I wouldn't want to be in their shoes on that train.

* Why is the Rest Home on Railroad tracks?

* Roller Coaster for Trains. Fun!

* Look behind you! Anyways, Go Spongebob!

* Nice try Plankton. But wait..!

* The train crashes and Plankton loses. Mr. Krabs yells. The End.

Grade: B+/A

I'm not sure this special episode , it was terrible for me , i was hoping it to be very mystery but it wasn't really a mystery , some of the suspects were wearing masks .....yea and i was like what the...........and a person turn into a wolf.....thats weird and it wasn't even mystery at all , all the suspects were innocent and it was patrick who took the key from spongebob pants and no one took it ...... and it wasn't even plankton who took the key , plankton didn't even steal the formula , he was just after it , that makes me like meh...... so this episode was not mystery or funny but too weird for me. 2/10

• God Himself 2

I'm not sure this special episode , it was terrible for me , i was hoping it to be very mystery but it wasn't really a mystery , some of the suspects were wearing masks .....yea and i was like what the...........and a person turn into a wolf.....thats weird and it wasn't even mystery at all , all the suspects were innocent and it was patrick who took the key from spongebob pants and no one took it ...... and it wasn't even plankton who took the key , plankton didn't even steal the formula , he was just after it , that makes me like meh...... so this episode was not mystery or funny but too weird for me. 2/10

Dude, use some capitalization and stop making so many elipsises. (Or whatever they're called)

I got the episode recorded, so I'll check it out tomorrow. However, this was NOT the first SpongeBob mystery. Remember the episode ''Patty Caper'', the one where SpongeBob accuses others of taking the formula when he really was the culprit? And I guess ''Krab-Borg'' would qualify as a mystery also. I'm not sure.

I knew it wasn't going to be a mystery so I wasn't let down. I knew Patrick was going to be the one with the key even before I started watching the special. Besides those two things I found the special to be very good. Beginning to middle - Went from Great to Bad

Middle to End - Went from Bad to Great

The last half was defiantly the best as it had great jokes and a lot of action.

Score: 8.5

I thought it was a pretty decent special. It had some good laughs, like the triplet jewel thieves and the butler turning out to be some random criminal. It was a tad bit disappointing that Patrick had the key the whole time, so there wasn't any "mystery" at all, like the promos anticipated. Oh well, still I'll give this one a B.