• Advertisement

Sonic Discussion

crushingmayhem

17 hours ago, Coney said:

every single game where sonic does not have green eyes

Is that why your avatar is green eyes sonic (also sonic advance is pretty good and his oh god green eyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyes)

On 8/18/2017 at 5:02 PM, Naruto Dies IN HELL said:

Is that why your avatar is green eyes sonic (also sonic advance is pretty good and his oh god green eyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyes)

okay, 2 things

1. i did green eyes sonic because i got the pic from a mugimikey video and i couldn't fit the whole thing in

2. why would i make my avatar green eyes sonic when i said i like all the games where he is not green eyed?

Unpopular choice I think, but Sonic Heroes is probably my favorite - also the first Sonic game I ever played, which could be part of the reason. I also love the Advance games (especially 2 & 3), Riders (mostly the 1st one, but 2nd was good too) and Unleashed (PS3/X360 versions). I was never really into the Classic games, even though I really want to get Mania lmao, or the Adventure games... Adventure 1 was alright ig, and so is Adventure 2 but it's just....soooo overrated. Anyways, I prob went on longer than I had to but I usually have a hard time picking an absolute favorite Sonic game.

@Coney I can't quote your message for some reason but that doesn't even make sense. You said your avatar is green eyes Sonic (which it is) and then go on and ask why you would have green eyes Sonic as your avatar. good logic.

On 8/20/2017 at 9:23 AM, Cream said:

@Coney I can't quote your message for some reason but that doesn't even make sense. You said your avatar is green eyes Sonic (which it is) and then go on and ask why you would have green eyes Sonic as your avatar. good logic.

i'm trying to say that the pic was bigger and i intended to have something like this

JNMmVz4.png

...but apparently i couldn't fit the whole thing so i had to improvise and crop it so that you could only see green-eyed sonic

and i cropped it to green-eyed sonic because you could see less background and the face looked way more majestic then black-eyed sonic

Edited by MLG Vanilluxe