• Advertisement

Favorite Cartoon

53 minutes ago, crushingmayhem said:

Its not only anime though. The question was also about cartoons.

Yeah, I knew that but I couldn't decide for cartoons. It would be either SpongeBob or classic Tom and Jerry :swag:

• Like 1

My favorite cartoon is probably Avatar the last Airbender. The story, characters, theme, and the feeling of a cliffhanger at the end of each episodes was truly amazing. Very few cartoons have managed to keep me as excited as Avatar did.

As for anime, right now my favorite is Fairy Tail, its so much fun to watch it and it has a combination of funny moments and deep stories which I like.

I've got a number of 'em:

Nickelodeon: Doug, Rugrats, Ren and Stimpy, Rocko's Modern Life, KaBlam!, SpongeBob

Cartoon Network: Space Ghost: Coast to Coast, Regular Show, The Amazing World of Gumball

Disney: Gravity Falls, DuckTales (both the 1989 and 2017 versions), Phineas and Ferb, Milo Murphy's Law

Other: Rocky and Bullwinkle, Crashbox, Looney Tunes, Tex Avery MGM cartoons, Tom and Jerry

On 8/15/2017 at 9:59 PM, crushingmayhem said:

So what's your favorite cartoon or animated show?

Discuss

"Trulli Tales". It's a cartoon about four wizard chefs who cook. There's a magic cookbook.

Here's the channel it comes on, by the way: Nick Jr. (Channel 301 on DirecTV; Channel 169 on Dish Network)